Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Five game losing streak

When does it end?

Colts are hungry as they are 0-2 and chargers look quite mighty against the hawks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just think. Good draft position next year which hopefully equates to a more talented roster.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 09:45 AM by David4499.)

Not scared of the Clots....They can't rob the bank... there's nothing to rob.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Just think. Good draft position next year which hopefully equates to a more talented roster.
Can I report this for draft talk before game 3?

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

With our past history we always have played the colts and divisional rivals hard and at times win. we'll beat the colts and lose to the chargers on the road.be 1-5 before Blake takes over. If Blake does not enter then will be 3-13 with our schedule. And Gus and Caldwell will be on the hot seat entering the 2015 season.  They will be held countable for losing 2014 - 2015 season with no improvements.

The 2015-2016 season we will have a easy schedule and be 12-4 and Gus and Caldwell will look like heroes.

Its just business and not personal! Ninja

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:When does it end?

Colts are hungry as they are 0-2 and chargers look quite mighty against the hawks.

The Colts were in both games against the Broncos & the Eagles but many agrued played too conservative with the run game & not enough passing by Luck.  I don't know if the Redskins backup can score 41 points on us does it really matter which team we are playing this week?  Things dont look positive to say the least.  Who's starting at RT now that Cam's been cut?  Is it Paztor wearing a club on his hand?  Our new Center is now Bowanko (for this week) how many times has that changed this season...

I heard Clay Harbor is going to practice today... thats great news if he's healthy... because do we really want Mickey Mouse (oh sorry umm) Shuler in there now that Lewis is gone for 8 games?

One player I will be watching in this game is Josh Evans hoping he can finally be consitent, and alert throughout the game.

The other player on Offense is Penn State's WR Allen Robinson which we all had thought would shine with the injuries to all the WRs during preseason until he too got injured.  He did look decent against the Redskins but hasnt had that many passes thrown in his direction, but with the loss of Lewis & of course Hurns I expect that matchups will exist especially on short yardage plays to have him a very productive game.

The main player on offense I am going to be watching though is Toby Gerhart his sad 1.1 yard per carry last week and overall average of 2 yards per carry this year has to improve sooner rather than later.  I know the offensive line is bad at blocking for the run as much as it is the pass but you didnt see that stop Chad Henne from throwing for 200 yards per game so Toby cant get any more excuses he needs to show us something in this game... even if its only one big run followed by loss of yard runs which gives him a low average he still needs that one 20+ yard run to get us at least hopeful of the future...

high draft position doesn't equate to having a better team.

No pain, no gain.