Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Henne, Young, and Bowanko start on Sunday

Quote:Fisch is a problem

Broken record. We know, you don't like Fisch.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What are you saying exactly?

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I will say, that's the first fisch interview ive seen where he looks nervous/angry/tired. Generally unsettled i guess. There has to be someone on that staff pushing for blake, just not sure who

Fisch is very limited in what he can call that might be successful because the offensive players in there are very limited in what they can do successfully.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I will say, that's the first fisch interview ive seen where he looks nervous/angry/tired. Generally unsettled i guess. There has to be someone on that staff pushing for blake, just not sure who

Or maybe he is embarrassed for having a historically bad offense

Quote:Fisch is very limited in what he can call that might be successful because the offensive players in there are very limited in what they can do successfully.

No denying that, but there are other factors that indicate Fisch is part of the problem.

Quote:Or maybe he is embarrassed for having a historically bad offense

That's what kills me. "There will be change"..... Just not at the single most important position on that side of the ball

Quote:That's what kills me. "There will be change"..... Just not at the single most important position on that side of the ball

That change will come with some patience. Why rush it, we not going anywhere this season regardless of who's starting.

Quote:I got seattle D as my main defense also, I benched them for the Colts.
This is a mistake IMO. That Colts D is not good. They are gonna make Henne look respectable. And we always play the Colts tuff anyway on the first go around.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:i think we will win by 28, too!!!!!

JAGS ARE BAKE
This is baked approved.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:That change will come with some patience. Why rush it, we not going anywhere this season regardless of who's starting.

Would you rather your quarterback make rookie mistakes his rookie year, with no expectations on the line, or next year, when we are (allegedly) supposed to compete for a playoff spot. That's the rush.

Quote:You do know that the "expert" Alfie does his analysis using game footage broadcast on TV right?

Lageman probably said what he did either Sunday following the game or Monday on the radio based on... you guessed it, game footage broadcast on TV.

Actually I see Alfie post the All-22 footage.  He even went as far to show how Gerhart isn't all to blame for the lack of running by waiting for the All-22.  Just sayin, check before you assume something.  If you don't believe me, it's on his twitter feed.

Quote:How do you differentiate between Henne holding the ball too long and a WR running the wrong route? If Henne is going to throw too Marqise Lee at the end of a 5 step drop and Lee runs a completely wrong route, how would you (us, the fans) know? And do you then just expect Henne to throw it regardless? Make another read in time?

Genuine questions I'd like some views on.

Throw is away. You can't take sack after sack. He also moved poorly in the pocket a few times and basically sacked himself.

In response to Henne Starting Sunday:

Two QB's go into a bar.  The bartender asks, "What can I get you fellas?"  The QB with the No. 7 on his Jersey says, "I'll take a shot of whatever Gus is drinking."

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:In response to Henne Starting Sunday:

Two QB's go into a bar.  The bartender asks, "What can I get you fellas?"  The QB with the No. 7 on his Jersey says, "I'll take a shot of whatever Gus is drinking."

hahahahahahahaha....

No.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

must be a juice bar...

Did you try to make a funny?