Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bryan Anger "Bortles Won't Start For Awhile"

All of you who are freaking out about this do realize this is a fan post right?  Anyone can text their friends this and screenshot it.  That doesn't make it a true statement.  

In order to rebuild, you have to destroy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm going to not take this serious as he's a freaking punter.  What would he know about whether a QB is ready?  Maybe we should have had him sit for a year and learn behind a veteran.  Maybe then he would be a pro bowler... 

One of these years.............

Quote:If we actually go 2-14 or so and have the #1 pick in the draft,we would be staring at Jameis.What would teams give us to move up?

A lot. We'd definitely be in a favorable position.

On a note related to the topic though. Are we really taking a translated text message from a friend of Anger as absolute fact? Guarantee the players were told not to talk about inside the locker room and he's just sticking to the "needs to develop" mantra.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:If we actually go 2-14 or so and have the #1 pick in the draft,we would be staring at Jameis.What would teams give us to move up?

I don't think they'd bite bc we have BB.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Last year they gave out 2 free beers each home game to lure people in. I'd imagine they'll do the same this year if people don't show up.

They should give out 1 free beer for each loss the team has at the time of the home game.

I suspect by the end of the season we will have some very drunk fans.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:We've converted 5 third downs (out of 27).  That's not an encouraging stat.

After the 1st Qtr and a 1/2 against the Eagles, you won't find any encouraging stats for the Jags.

Well, the bright side is my 1:30-4:15 Sunday time slot just opened up.

Idiot kickers...  

Bryan Anger is the greatest troll in The Jungle

I wish the previous regime took this tack with Gabbert, Garrard would have led us to the playoffs!

Come on, guys.

Anger is just saying that because he already feels threatened by Bortles' punting ability. Remember "What's my punting?"

Yet another year we have to look forward to a top 3 pick by week 2.

That's...what? 3 seasons in a row?

" We're going to be god awful, but if you guys don't support us we're moving to London".

If the team keeps laying eggs and getting blown out I would have lost complete faith in Gus and this administration. I will assume we're just throwing this season away by the decisions made thus far.

No pain, no gain.

I'll believe that when me crap turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Quote:I'll believe that when me crap turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

If that happened, would you eat it?

We stink so bad, we're listening to the punter now?     I give up.   :confused:

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

That team always find new ways to crush our hopes.

Quote:We stink so bad, we're listening to the punter now?     I give up.   :confused:

Weapon...He's a weapon.

One of these years.............