Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Young team, expect growing pains

Quote:The NFL is a parody league. Teams can go from awful to decent with free agency and a good draft. We busted big time in free agency, but people are in denial. With the cap room we have, there is really no reason we should be this awful and have the "growing pains" the OP is referring to.

Flame on homers.

The irony in this post is too rich.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Closet Henne lover

Or not.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Who's the first youngest team in the NFL and what's their record?
YOUNGEST 

1. Rams (25.09) 

2. Jaguars (25.2) 

3. Chiefs (25.34) 

4. Cowboys (25.44) 

5. Vikings (25.58)
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:YOUNGEST

1. Rams (25.09)

2. Jaguars (25.2)

3. Chiefs (25.34)

4. Cowboys (25.44)

5. Vikings (25.58)

OLDEST 

1. Raiders (27) 

2. Giants (26.75) 

3. Bears (26.72) 

4. Colts (26.66) 

5. Chargers (26.64)

For comparison sake. Not making much of a difference right now.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Or not.
What's this?  Are you going to get off the fence and express an opinion on who the starting QB should be?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Nevermind dont need none of you to look it up. It's the Rams and they are 1-1 with some scrub at the qb position nobody ever heard of winning games. But if telling yourself the team is young to make you feel better for looking like [BLEEP] go ahead.

Quote:What's this?  Are you going to get off the fence and express an opinion on who the starting QB should be?
He loves Henne. Henne is the best QB option, didn't you know?

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 10:27 PM by P. Haze.)

Edit

Quote:Nevermind dont need none of you to look it up. It's the Rams and they are 1-1 with some scrub at the qb position nobody ever heard of winning games. But if telling yourself the team is young to make you feel better for looking like [BAD WORD REMOVED] go ahead.

Welcome to the Jaguar message board. Where mediocrity is the goal.

Quote:YOUNGEST 

1. Rams (25.09) 

2. Jaguars (25.2) 

3. Chiefs (25.34) 

4. Cowboys (25.44) 

5. Vikings (25.58)
Thanks

Full list

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2014/8/31/6...in-the-nfl

From this and what's posted above you're looking at hardly any age difference separating the young to the old. Maybe a stat showing te youngest starters would be more relevant.

To me it's a cop out.

Agreed.  But I didn't expect a team like Washington to make our defense look so bad. 

Quote:He loves Henne. Henne is the best QB option, didn't you know?
Yeah, I should have known he was just blowing smoke.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:We have no choice but to be patient, do we?
You're right but doesn't mean you can't complain while on this torturous ride. To watch this type of product year in and year out and say nothing while eating all the crap the coaches feed you would make you a sheep or a zombie. The Gene Smith era looked promising at this point too.

Quote:You're right but doesn't mean you can't complain while on this torturous ride. To watch this type of product year in and year out and say nothing while eating all the crap the coaches feed you would make you a sheep or a zombie. The Gene Smith era looked promising at this point too.

Such drama queens we have around here.

Quote:What's this? Are you going to get off the fence and express an opinion on who the starting QB should be?

I've never been on the fence about who I think the better QB is. My opinion is as irrelevant as yours. That doesn't make me a closet Henne fan. It simply is recognition that unlike some of you, I don't claim to know better than those who are actually involved in the decision making process.

Quote:Welcome to the Jaguar message board. Where mediocrity is the goal.
This is not even mediocre at this point man. I crave for the days when we were really going 8-8.

Quote:Such drama queens we have around here.
Says the message board fake security guard.

Quote:Says the message board fake security guard.

Boy, you really got me there.

Growing pains or groin pains? Cause the last couple of games have been a swift shot in the ole itchy and scratchy..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]