Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradfield Cut

Incognito

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Why not all 3?

Because Incognito is cnot the kind of gujy we want in our locker room, of course.

Chris Smith signing to come?
We are Jaguars.

Quote:Because Incognito is cnot the kind of gujy we want in our locker room, of course.

Im sure he has learned from the past.  If not, Im only concerned if he can block a guy.  I don't care if he is racist, tells bad jokes, or is a jackass.

Chris Smith signing to come?
We are Jaguars.

Quote:A strange player.

He had a horrible, horrible game, and cutting him certainly sends a message.

Nevertheless, he played decently at LT when pressed into duty.

Kinda sad to see him go, but I certainly understand given what happened Sunday and the need for roster space.

So maybe he is better suited at left tackle and has always played the wrong position otherwise.

I am not sad at all. He was one of the reasons we got killed at Washington.

I'd like to see the trifecta of : Incognito, Winston, and Chris Smith signed.

Quote:Chris Smith signing to come?
Was already signed to the PS yesterday. They could activate him or bring in another veteran out there.

I thought Young played better than him Suday for the most part

Quote:Winston coming in? Incognito? Re-signing Chris Smith?

Hopefully Incognito. We need a tough g on this line cause these dudes gets pushed around.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Accountability.
Yup.  This was a no brainer move for the team after Sunday. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I thought Young played better than him Suday for the most part

And how many plays was Young in the game?  Not many I bet.

Obviously the coaches did too.

Young at least stopped the hemorrhaging. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:And how many plays was Young in the game?  Not many I bet.

I don't know, but the fact they benched Bradfield makes me think a good number of plays.

Quote:I don't know, but the fact they benched Bradfield makes me think a good number of plays.

It wasn't very many, so he probably just didn't have as much time to be bad.

Good. Get outta here. He only contributed to the suck anyways.

Quote:It wasn't very many, so he probably just didn't have as much time to be bad.

That's scary.

With this bunch I'm all about going "Incognito".  Just put a gag on him in the locker room.  Simple.

Quote:With this bunch I'm all about going "Incognito".  Just put a gag on him in the locker room.  Simple.

We should have at least given him a call weeks ago for a workout.  It's probably too late now.  He would be useless for about 2-3 weeks anyway due to not knowing the plays, ect.