Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradfield Cut

Lets sign Winston. Let Linder take his lumps as he learns with Henne back there. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Pasztor is practicing this week and didn't Young play better when he went in?

Yes and yes.

Quote:With this bunch I'm all about going "Incognito".  Just put a gag on him in the locker room.  Simple.

You can't gag a player. The only way to prevent locker room problems is not sign him. He was a left tackle anyway.

Quote:You can't gag a player. The only way to prevent locker room problems is not sign him. He was a left tackle anyway.

Stop

Quote:Lets sign Winston. Let Linder take his lumps as he learns with Henne back there. 

Is Winston a free agent looking for a job?

Quote:It wasn't very many, so he probably just didn't have as much time to be bad.
Young played RT the entire 2nd half and gave up only 1 hurry according to PFF. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Young played RT the entire 2nd half and gave up only 1 hurry according to PFF. 

Alright, I stand corrected.  Odds are that he still isn't too good considering Bradfield beat him out for the job.

Quote:Stop
Amen brother.

Quote:Young played RT the entire 2nd half and gave up only 1 hurry according to PFF. 

Looks good to me. He should have been the Week 1 starter.

Quote:Looks good to me. He should have been the Week 1 starter.

What about Honey boo boo?

Quote:Alright, I stand corrected.  Odds are that he still isn't too good considering Bradfield beat him out for the job.

And McClendon beat Bowanko out for the center job, so what's your point?

Quote:What about Honey boo boo?

Stop calling a player that. It is derogatory.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 02:14 PM by badger.)

Quote:And McClendon beat Bowanko out for the center job, so what's your point?

That is my point.  Bowanko sucks too.

You cant overstate how bad these guys are.  We are breaking records here for being bad.  Until we get new players... you can forget going anywhere with this bunch.

Quote:Alright, I stand corrected. Odds are that he still isn't too good considering Bradfield beat him out for the job.
There's also the chance he's one of those guys who doesn't practice well but steps it up when the lights come on. Hey, you never know!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:That is my point.  Bowanko sucks too.

Everybody else said Bowanko is better than McClendon.

Quote:There's also the chance he's one of those guys who doesn't practice well but steps it up when the lights come on. Hey, you never know!

Ya I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Maybe a new OL coach can get more out of this unit than has been displayed so far.

Has anyone thought about that?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:And McClendon beat Bowanko out for the center job, so what's your point?
Probably the coaches don't know what the hell they're doing or evaluating.

Quote:Everybody else said Bowanko is better than McClendon.

So everybody except for Bradley and the coaches.   hmmm, not a good sign.

Quote:You can't gag a player. The only way to prevent locker room problems is not sign him. He was a left tackle anyway.

Incognito was a LT??