Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars vs the Colts

Here we are 0-2 along side the colts in the divisional basement.  And now we have a very important game coming up. Not only will a win boost this team it will also mean a divisional win and out of the basement. With the losing team fighting a 0-3 start.

Now I know their will be roster movements in key positions.  The last two games all I've seen was receivers open ( the other teams)  and a lot of finger pointing (the jaguars), on who was suppose to cover that zone. We have shown we don't have the talent for a zone defense. Go back to man to man coverage.

Your thoughts ? :thanks:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm gonna hope for the best, but I'm expecting the worst. It would be nice to just see a competitive game this week. We really need it.

My thoughts?

I picked the right season to start drinking again..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:We have shown we don't have the talent for a zone defense. Go back to man to man coverage.

Zone defense is supposed to be used to mask the lack of talent that prevents you from playing man to man.

One of these years.............

after the game you will hear Jags win Jags win!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

To jags437 :thanks:

Chad Henne=No Hope

We lose big. These games obviously don't matter to anybody to win. The team is bad but on top of that they don't even try. Except for maybe Poz. This team is lost.

No pain, no gain.

It all starts with stopping the run and putting pressure on the QB.

I just hope this team isn't looking past the 0-2 Colts and start looking toward San Diego.

Quote:We lose big. These games obviously don't matter to anybody to win. The team is bad but on top of that they don't even try. Except for maybe Poz. This team is lost.

Nonsense. It is a divisional game and the home opener. We are hungry for a win after getting blown out the last six quarters. And Posluszny is not the only motivated guy on the field. If we lose big, it is not because of an attitude problem.

Quote:It all starts with stopping the run and putting pressure on the QB.

I just hope this team isn't looking past the 0-2 Colts and start looking toward San Diego.

There is no reason we would be looking past the Colts. Everyone knows how important this game is. We have shown the ability to put pressure on the quarterback.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 01:25 PM by jagherd.)

Jags will come out motivated and passionate, looking to regain some pride. They'll keep it a good ball game until late in the 3rd qtr, as the Colts start to pull away when the defense struggles to stop them from passing and moving the chains.

Colts will score a couple TDs in the 4th qtr to put it on ice.

Quote:It all starts with stopping the run and putting pressure on the QB.

Thx for that hurrican I needed a lift today.  This one gets the chuckle of the day for me.