Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
watching the eagkes and colts game and....

Quote:Now we get to hear about another one of Lucks 4th qtr comebacks.

This time I saw anolther Nick Foles comeback.

Mike Tirico said no team has ever won two straight games after trailing by at least 14 points at halftime in each game. Then Cody Parkey made Philadelphia the first team to do it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: The INT from Luck, it was a killer.
he pulled a henne

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 11:42 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

The clots just scored as many points in one game that we did in 2. 1 yard of offense last week in nearly a half and now facing an angry team. Don't look to good.

Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:0-2 vs 0-2

Unfortunately that does not mean much when one of those teams lost by a last-second field goal attempt.

Quote:The clots just scored as many points in one game that we did in 2. 1 yard of offense last week and now facing an angry team. Don't look to good.

They also just lost Water Jones (right ankle, no diagnosis reported) and can't put any pressure on the quarterback without Robert Mathis.

Quote:he pulled a henne

Andrew Henne, oh dear

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

This loss by the Colts might make Gus play Bortles. This division is up for grabs right now and we can't go into Sunday with Henne.

kinda sucks we are tanking in a down year for the colts. 

The eagkes are going to be real tough later in the season.

Depends on who's @QB this weekend...

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:This loss by the Colts might make Gus play Bortles. This division is up for grabs right now and we can't go into Sunday with Henne.

If they are basing their Bortles decision on a Clots loss, we are worse off than I thought we were.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 11:55 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Quote:They also just lost Water Jones (right ankle, no diagnosis reported) and can't put any pressure on the quarterback without Robert Mathis.
Did you miss my previous post where I was pontificating about how our franchise always seems to find a way to make a virtual unknown look like a Pro-Bowler when facing us. My memory is a little fuzzy buy didn't Cameron Wake AND Jason Taylor had great games against us early in their careers? We'll see some guy who has been a warm body up to now look like an a All-Pro against this pathetic line.

Jaguars Fundamentalist

For real tho, Pep Hamilton is doing Andrew Luck no favors.

Play Bortles Gus.  It's the right thing to do.  It's time to give him the keys and let him run over the Colts.

Quote:If they are basing their Bortles decision on a Clots loss, we are worse off than I thought we were.
True that. But I bet the percentages just went up after this. Don't be shocked if they announce it Wednesday. It's Gus Bradley man.

Quote:Did you miss my previous post where I was pontificating about how our franchise always seems to find a way to make a virtual unknown look like a Pro-Bowler when facing us. My memory is a little fuzzy buy didn't Cameron Wake AND Jason Taylor had great games against us early in their careers? We'll see some guy who has been a warm body up to now look like an a All-Pro against this pathetic line.

I have no idea who or what you are talking about.

Quote:I have no idea who or what you are talking about.
Hummm. Look up Willie McGintest vs. Byron Leftwich. Quite amusing stuff.

Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:True that. But I bet the percentages just went up after this. Don't be shocked if they announce it Wednesday. It's Gus Bradley man.

Why would anybody even think about changing quarterbacks based on the next opponent coming off a home loss? What I saw was a team that would be perfect for Chad Henne: one that can't put any pressure on the quarterback. Jon Gruden said over and over Nick Foles had tons of time to throw. Every time he did, instead of crediting Philly's offensive line, he said Indy's defensxive line is too slow or missing Robert Mathis.

Quote:Why would anybody even think about changing quarterbacks based on the next opponent coming off a home loss? What I saw was a team that would be perfect for Chad Henne: one that can't put any pressure on the quarterback. Jon Gruden said over and over Nick Foles had tons of time to throw. Every time he did, instead of crediting Philly's offensive line, he said Indy's defensxive line is too slow or missing Robert Mathis.
That is until Sunday. There's no front 7 in the NFL that respects our running attack which will lead to pressure on the QB. DL's only have to run to the ball when you can't run. Bortles is at least accurate on the move which will buy a little more time in or out of the pocket. Right now defenses are stacking the box and daring us to deep them deep.

Jaguars Fundamentalist

So you're saying one reason Nick Foles had so much time was he has two good running backs?

Crazy to see philly comeback. Add on that the colts are winless that's pretty cool. I just hope we show up next week.

Quote:This time I saw anolther Nick Foles comeback.

Mike Tirico said no team has ever won two straight games after trailing by at least 14 points at halftime in each game. Then Cody Parkey made Philadelphia the first team to do it.

To be fair the crappy officiating handed the game to the Eagles.