Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sundays game

Sorry I'm late to the party I'm in Menorca ATM so couldn't watch the game, I've seen the reports and obviously read the forum just a couple of points I wanted to check on from checking the stats on nfl.com

Firstly, did Gerhart seriously only have 7 attempts for 8 yards?

Secondly I see Josh Evans had a good game statistically and so did Allen Robinson how did they actually look though?

What happened with hurns at the end?

Sorry to bring up bad memories for anyone remembering it!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Sorry I'm late to the party I'm in Menorca ATM so couldn't watch the game, I've seen the reports and obviously read the forum just a couple of points I wanted to check on from checking the stats on nfl.com

Firstly, did Gerhart seriously only have 7 attempts for 8 yards?

Yes, partly because of play calling and partly because the offensive line is terrible.

Secondly I see Josh Evans had a good game statistically and so did Allen Robinson how did they actually look though?

As good as can be expected, I guess, but everybody made mistakes.

What happened with Hurns at the end?

He sprained his left ankle and had to be helped off the field. Currently listed as day to day.

Sorry to bring up bad memories for anyone remembering it!

Oline sucks and Gerhart is slow, Fisch is a hack 

I know AR15 had a good catch in garbage time for some stat padding dont remember much else

Idiot coach kept calling time out at the end with 20 something seconds left 4th and 16 down 31 points and Hurns got injured. 

Quote:Oline sucks and Gerhart is slow, Fisch is a hack 

I know AR15 had a good catch in garbage time for some stat padding dont remember much else

Idiot coach kept calling time out at the end with 20 something seconds left 4th and 16 down 31 points and Hurns got injured. 

The fact that Hurns got injured does not make Bradley an idiot. If you want to talk about idiots calling timeout, look at the Jets.

Quote:The fact that Hurns got injured does not make Bradley an idiot. If you want to talk about idiots calling timeout, look at the Jets.

It does make him an idiot because the game should have been over, even if everything worked out perfectly and they scored, it's still a loss by 23-24 points, making it a worthless play.  I'm not sure about the Jets reference, as I didn't see the game, but if their timeout situtation was like ours they at least were still in the game looking at the final score, we were not. 

Firstly
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Was I the only one that got sad when RG3 went? Was thinking crap Kousins will torch us.

Felt similar when Vince Young was injured and Kerry Collins came in

Quote:Oline sucks - Agree  and Gerhart is slow - Agree, Fisch is a hack - Disagree, what do you expect

Quote:Was I the only one that got sad when RG3 went? Was thinking crap Kousins will torch us.

The second he got hurt, i thought - oh no.

Quote:Was I the only one that got sad when RG3 went? Was thinking crap Kousins will torch us.

Cousins played a great game honestly.  Some people said "yeah, because it was against our defense" but the guy was honestly on.  He hit wide open guys sure, but he was also threading the needle in situations where he was under pressure.  Honestly, the guy looked like the QB who *should* be starting for them and would have played well on that particular day against anybody.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 07:13 PM by jag86fan.)

Quote:It does make him an idiot because the game should have been over, even if everything worked out perfectly and they scored, it's still a loss by 23-24 points, making it a worthless play.  I'm not sure about the Jets reference, as I didn't see the game, but if their timeout situtation was like ours they at least were still in the game looking at the final score, we were not. 
Jets got a TD called back in the waning moments because an Asst. Coach called Time Out.

Plus, yes, our calling a TO in that situation was idiotic. The risk was way greater than any reward at the time...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Dude, that exact thought popped right in my mind when he got injured.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

It seems every time we knock out a starting quarterback the backup comes in and touches us.

Quote:It seems every time we knock out a starting quarterback the backup comes in and touches us.

:ermm:

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Cousins seems to be a better overall qb. RG3 now seems to be overhyped, the explosiveness he has to offer comes at a cost and he can't stay healthy, it's obvious that the Redskins are better off with a traditional passer. 

(Man, I really envy all the other teams' situation, they seem to not be in such a trainwreck like ours)

Ok wait.... just googled Menorca and it took me to an island off of the coast of Spain.  Is that really where you are?  If so, pretty cool.  What took you there and how can we all join ya !!!

Quote:Ok wait.... just googled Menorca and it took me to an island off of the coast of Spain. Is that really where you are? If so, pretty cool. What took you there and how can we all join ya !!!

Haha yeah it's one of the Balearic Islands, it's a family place so just on holiday for a few days, and a quick flight to mahon? I say quick I'm a Brit so it's 2 hours for me will probably be a bit longer for you guys and gals Sad

Quote:It does make him an idiot because the game should have been over, even if everything worked out perfectly and they scored, it's still a loss by 23-24 points, making it a worthless play.  I'm not sure about the Jets reference, as I didn't see the game, but if their timeout situtation was like ours they at least were still in the game looking at the final score, we were not. 

This is what the Jets did: Sheldon Richardson called timeout, but the officials did not blow their whistles, so the offense ran a play anyway. Touchdown Jets. After the zebras huddled, they figured out it was a free play and did not count because a member of the offensive team called timeout. So they took the points off the board.

I felt the same way as soon as RG3 went down I was scared Kirk would go crazy since it was his chance to step up and well he did pretty good is say...