Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Hurns - day to day; Lewis out 6-8 weeks

This is some good news.  I feared he might have broken his ankle.  The report says he is day to day.

Lewis is out for a while.  That hurts.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good news on Hurns.

I had the same fear.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Hurns will probably miss one game. Lewis was having a pretty solid season so far. We need clay harbor back
Shock the world

Let Hurns rest another few weeks until we get Bortles in there.

Maybe week 5 vs a weak Pittsburgh defense.

Quote:Let Hurns rest another few weeks until we get Bortles in there.

Maybe week 5 vs a weak Pittsburgh defense.

We can be patient with him.  We have other guys who need reps too.  Im just glad he will be back this season.

Lewis is turning out to be the most overpaid player in Jaguars history.  Averaging over $1M per TD.  Ridiculous.  

What exactly is Lewis' injury? Who do we have that can play TE? I mean, Guy Whimper is gone, so our emergency/goal line TE is gone. God I couldn't type that with a straight face
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

What exactly is Lewis' injury? Who do we have that can play TE? I mean, Guy Whimper is gone, so our emergency/goal line TE is gone. God I couldn't type that with a straight face
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:What exactly is Lewis' injury? Who do we have that can play TE? I mean, Guy Whimper is gone, so our emergency/goal line TE is gone. God I couldn't type that with a straight face
Lewis has a high ankle sprain. Gus and Dave are going to talk about replacements in-house and free agents.

Quote:Lewis is turning out to be the most overpaid player in Jaguars history.  Averaging over $1M per TD.  Ridiculous.  

And the organization wonders why we have soured on Lewis.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

TE position is decimated.  We got no decent, servicable NFL tight ends left on the roster. Doomed.

Quote:What exactly is Lewis' injury? Who do we have that can play TE? I mean, Guy Whimper is gone, so our emergency/goal line TE is gone. God I couldn't type that with a straight face

High ankle sprain.

Huh

Lewis still made us better.  Without him we are much worse on offense... and that's saying something.

Quote:TE position is decimated.  We got no decent, servicable NFL tight ends left on the roster. Doomed.

And have done what exactly to address this since the drafting of the doomed TE position drafting of Lewis?  Pete Mitchell, Brady oh how we miss you on our field of play.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Great news on Hurns. Really thought we saw his season end on that play.