Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Any Hope for our Free Agent Acquisitions?

Who's going to be here in 2016 ?

Red Bryant (age 32) - 4 years - $19m

Ziggy Hood (age 27) - 4 years - $16m

Chris Clemons (age 32) - 4 years - $17.5m

Toby Gerhart (age 27) - 3 years - $10.5m

My "guess" is that none of the above are on the roster when we take the field for the 1st regular season game in 2016.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Somewhat

He's just a backup

Maybe

NO!!!  I'd cut him tomorrow if it meant saving money.  

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes (not starting)

Huh

You forgot Beadles.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Re-sign Stanzi

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can see all but Gerhart staying. Assuming Clemmons and Bryant still play at a decent level. How did Hood look yesterday? Hard to tell, I know, but I thought he looked like a good rotational player against thr Eagles. (I watched the Eagles game, didn't get to see the Skins game, kind of glad actually)
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Yes, solid starter, only 30

Yes, solid rotational player

Yes, unless age takes its toll on him

Yes, if they quit running him outside and we get better at run blocking.