Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Henne = Explosive!

Perusing NFL stats, our boy is tied for 1st for passes over 40 yards.  Just wanted to add a bit of humor to this dismal place!

Only 14 more games to go, then we can get back to being optimistic!  Lol, smh...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He gives me explosive diarrhea thats about it.

No pain, no gain.

Soooooo.. Henne = Krystals or Taco Bell?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:He gives me explosive diarrhea thats about it.
You're not the only one.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Soooooo.. Henne = Krystals or Taco Bell?
Hey... not funny. Don't shoot down successful businesses.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

DOWNFIELD BABY !!!  

Henne is like Mark McGuire --- dude's going Yard !!!

Who ever said he's dink and dunk.  Psshhh!

We should market that stat across the league and hurry up and trade him while his value is sky high.

I like his passes that look similar to skipping rocks on a lake.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:Perusing NFL stats, our boy is tied for 1st for passes over 40 yards.  Just wanted to add a bit of humor to this dismal place!

Only 14 more games to go, then we can get back to being optimistic!  Lol, smh...

We don't need to wait that long to go back to being optimistic. Anyone who heard Gus Bradley say, "We will look at everything," during his postgame presser can see the glass as half full because he implied the possibility of that happening now has not been ruled out by answering the big question that way.

I call it the big question because that is almost the only thing we are talking about this week. However, the coaches may not see it that way as they know only Scobee and Anger had a good day statistically.

I think he (and the rest of the team) didn't understand what Gus asked of them.  

He said "Explode" not "Implode"

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.