Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WE WANT BORTLES

Can we please get this chant going next Sunday? It's time to stop fooling around with Chad and lets get this thing going NOW!

WE WANT BORTLES
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think you'll have to fight off people to start that chant. It'll start in the parking lot, last through the gates, up the ramps, through warm ups. Take a break for the national anthem. Start again during intros and last throughout the entire game.

It will be ugly if Henne gets the start.

FBT will lead the chant.

Quote:I think you'll have to fight off people to start that chant. It'll start in the parking lot, last through the gates, up the ramps, through warm ups. Take a break for the national anthem. Start again during intros and last throughout the entire game.

It will be ugly if Henne gets the start.

Henne is going to have a rough outing next Sunday. He's playing against the Clots and us...good luck.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I want Bortles...and Meester

probably will just be   bortles over and over.  longer chants are hard for the crowd Big Grin

Quote:I want Bortles...and Meester

And we thought Meester stunk. Perfect example of grass not always being greener.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 10:40 PM by Solid Snake.)

What does FBT stand for?

Fully Blind Tim

Fat Black Tony

Full Bloomed Tulips

Finely Burnt Turkey??

It is a mystery that eludes me. 

He did stink.

Quote:What does FBT stand for?

Fully Blind Tim

Fat Black Tony

Full Bloomed Tulips

Finely Burnt Turkey??

It is a mystery that alludes me.

Free Bortles Today

Quote:Free Bortles Today

Nice!

Freaking Bradley Tanks

Faulty Beadles Turnstile

Mouf breevers
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Feeding Blaine Tacos

Feeling Bad Today

Fellatios Bad Teams

Orton!!! Orton!!! :teehee:

Quote:FBT will lead the chant.

Yeah, the people at the games will really care how you feel.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Yeah, the people at the games will really care how you feel.

I'm at the games. It wont come to it because I think BB gets the start. You will have to find a new use for your Henne Jersey. Car wash rag perhaps?