Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
T Knighton

Yep. Deflected pass on 4th down to seal a victory.

Good for him I guess.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Definitely wish we had kept him to play the NT spot here.

Good for him!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Bet he's happy to get out of here

:whistling:

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote: :whistling:

*coughderekcoxcstillnotonateamcough*

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Good for Pot Roast. I scratched my head at letting him walk, but Marks and Miller are doing a good job in the middle of our line. They'll have some work to do to figure out how the run defense needs to work better than it did yesterday, but I'd stop short of saying "I wish they'd have kept Knighton."

Quote:Good for Pot Roast. I scratched my head at letting him walk, but Marks and Miller are doing a good job in the middle of our line. They'll have some work to do to figure out how the run defense needs to work better than it did yesterday, but I'd stop short of saying "I wish they'd have kept Knighton."
yeah I didn't get that either, seemed to be a good fit to play NT in our scheme

I remember hearing something on the radio about Mularkey over working him to get his weight down, and how that affected his play that final year he was here. Worked out well for the Broncos though

I still like ol Pot Roast. Im glad and happy to see him doing well, It was a shame we let him walk but hopefully in the long run it works out for both of us. We should be getting better on DLine but we shall see.

Anyone else seen his tire commercials?

Quote:*coughderekcoxcstillnotonateamcough*
Big Grin We can't all be right all the time

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I'm happy for Pot Roast, but let's not credit that deflection solely to him. After all, the pass hit him in the helmet. I guess you could call it a head butt, but I'm thinking it was more of a poor pass by Smith than anything else.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

If Pot Roast finally gets a lucrative contract,   will he revert back to his underachieving ways?    I sure wouldn't want to be the team that rolls the dice on him under this scenario.  

Quote:If Pot Roast finally gets a lucrative contract, Will he revert back to his underachieving ways?  I sure wouldn't want to be the team that rolls the dice on him under this scenario.  

Not a chance. He was Denver's best defensive lineman until the Broncos signed DeMarcus Ware. If you thought he was unerachieving in Jacksonville, look no further than the position coach and DC.

One of the few of our old players that was worth something.

Quote: Big Grin We can't all be right all the time
How about one time

Rumor was he wanted to play for Del Rio anyway and who can blame him? He had his most successful season under him.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I like Potroast and he comes off as a good guy, but he had his issues here.  He showed up overweight a couple times and it showed during the season.  The contract he signed in Denver wasn't very good, but I'd imagine he may get a decent pay day now.

Knighton had no intention of staying here.  He wanted to play for Del Rio, and jumped at the first opportunity to do so. 

I'm happy to see him doing well in Denver. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lnisyxm4Jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQdLtIJ89XQ

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Not a chance. He was Denver's best defensive lineman until the Broncos signed DeMarcus Ware. If you thought he was unerachieving in Jacksonville, look no further than the position coach and DC.

I'm still not convinced that it's a wise decision to give Pot Roast a lucrative long term contract.   It's better to invest in players that don't have a history of weight and conditioning being a major issue.   There have been far too many players that revert back to their underachieving ways after a big payday.