Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Welcome To The Jungle..and it ain't fun

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 05:05 PM by JAGANTIUS.)

I have a bad feeling Everbank will be like mad max in thunderdome next week.

The jag fans are tired Gus and all your we are the world stuff is not going to save you from the lambasting

Your going to receive in Duvall County next week. I've live through some brutal losses. The 50-10 loss to the 98 Vikings comes to mind... But the Redskins ain't the the 98 Vikings. You have a life line if you choose to play it BB5 but we know that's not going to happen. Just be prepared to walk into hell next week.

Jag fans we deserve better than this

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I have a bad feeling Everbank will be like mad max in thunderdome next week.

The jag fans are tired Gus and all your we are the world stuff is not going to save you from the lambasting

Your going to receive in Duvall County next week. I've live through some brutal losses. The 50-10 loss to the 98 Vikings comes to mind... But the Redskins ain't the the 98 Vikings. You have a life line if you choose to play it BB5 but we know that's not going to happen. Just be prepared to walk into hell next week.

Jag fans we deserve better than this

They TOLD you he wasn't going to play this year. Why do people think they are suddenly going to reverse course? Fans can yell and moan all they want, but the plan remains.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 05:26 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:They TOLD you he wasn't going to play this year. Why do people think they are suddenly going to reverse course? Fans can yell and moan all they want, but the plan remains.

If he doesn't play all year that stadium will be empty.

*EDIT* other than being full of opposing fans.

They should reverse course because they were wrong to say he should sit this year.

I know he isn't going to play but telling you how fast the fans will turn on a positive situation

We had in the offseason didn't you hear me say the fans deserve better?

Quote:They TOLD you he wasn't going to play this year. Why do people think they are suddenly going to reverse course? Fans can yell and moan all they want, but the plan remains.
The plan is not working right now.  The smart decision would be to change the plan

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I wish I was able to attend games, I would be in my seat no matter what. But that's because I am a true fan I guess.

Quote:But that's because I am a true fan I guess.

Oh, good, we're doing this again. 

Quote:I wish I was able to attend games, I would be in my seat no matter what. But that's because I am a true fan I guess.
I promise you would rethink your decision, especially when you spend thousands of dollars year after year expecting our team to at least be competitive.

And we get rewarded performances like this, game in and game out, for many years now.

The Jags are an entertainment product, with the general fans using very limited and hard earned disposable income to attend.  If the product is not entertaining or fun, the general fan will not spend these hard earned and limited dollars.  If the current strategies and plan results in the entertainment product witnessed today, these strategies and plan must change or the fan base will tune out. 

Quote:I promise you would rethink your decision, especially when you spend thousands of dollars year after year expecting our team to at least be competitive.

And we get rewarded performances like this, game in and game out, for many years now.

Exactly. If I had tickets, if I lived there. Well, they don't. There's just so much patience a beat horse has before he runs off.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:The Jags are an entertainment product, with the general fans using very limited and hard earned disposable income to attend.  If the product is not entertaining or fun, the general fan will not spend these hard earned and limited dollars.  If the current strategies and plan results in the entertainment product witnessed today, these strategies and plan must change or the fan base will tune out.

But but but...there are swimming pools, the worlds biggest screens to show the replays of this team, fan experience, ringing a bell at the end of the 3rd quarter ( when many have left), wifi, party decks, ..... All that good stuff to distract you from what's actually on the field.

Long time season ticket holder here, that's seriously questioning my own sanity.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:But but but...there are swimming pools, the worlds biggest screens to show the replays of this team, fan experience, ringing a bell at the end of the 3rd quarter ( when many have left), wifi, party decks, ..... All that good stuff to distract you from what's actually on the field.

Long time season ticket holder here, that's seriously questioning my own sanity.
They should replace the bell with a towel
A good loser is a good loser

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 06:50 PM by Ringo.)

Welcome to the jungle,

We have no fun, no game.

Gus does whatever he wants,

And players come up lame

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle,

The opposition will bring you

To your kn kn kn kn kneeees.

They're going to beat you down

Ugh

Apologies to Axl, Slash, Duff and Izzy.
Blakes Life Matters