Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Washington Redskins vs Jacksonville Jaguars Gameday Thread - 2nd Half***

Welp guys.

[Image: seinfeld_no_thanks.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We seriously dont have any other receivers.

That should have been a running play and no TO was needed to "prevent" the 10 second runoff on the clock.  A 10 second runoff would have been a blessing at that stage of the game.

Quote:1st play of the game for the Bronco's...

60 yard reception.

But we must persist with Henne.

horrible post. thats Manning. smh. I hate Henne but horrible post.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Is it time to blow it up and start over? Oh wait, we did that last year...

I turned off the game early. Now I'm hearing Allen Hurns got injured? Ugh I guess it can get worse. 

Quote:Welp guys.

[Image: seinfeld_no_thanks.gif]
^^^This when we found out Henne was coming out for the second half.^^^

#iamlegend

Good job Crap Henne you made Jags franchise history,  most sacks in a game, Congratulations!!  Now why didn't we play Bortles again??

Quote:horrible post. thats Manning. smh. I hate Henne but horrible post.
Really now?

Not saying Bortles will be like Manning, but why not emulate something like him...?

Play him as a rookie, he clearly has a high ceiling...

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014, 04:31 PM by B-SMOOTH.)

At least we know Vito has the stones to grill Bradley about his thought process during the closing seconds of the game. A sequence that may of cost us our young receiver his season.

Why in the word we don't just run out the clock right there is beyond me...

So the whole "Henne gives us a better chance of winning" can now be deemed null and void. Anyone who actually uses that argument can no longer be trusted. BUT.... do we want BB getting killing behind that horedous O-line? I mean, Henne was bad, but the blocking sure as heck didn't help him. That line is brutal.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hiss Hiss BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Quote:Really now?

Not saying Bortles will be like Manning, but why not emulate something like him...?

Play him as a rookie, he clearly has a high ceiling...

Right but ITS MANNING.....you expect those things from him most times then not. 

#iamlegend

Quote:Right but ITS MANNING.....you expect those things from him most times then not. 
Why can't we, as fans who PAY to watch and attend a game, expect to see the same?

Sure, Henne can't even sniff Manning's jock... But Bortles being the 3rd overall pick and performing like he did when he was put on the spot should give us hope that we may have that same level of play one day...

Don't tell me that you did not get "giddy" watching how well Bortles played...

Quote:Why can't we, as fans who PAY to watch and attend a game, expect to see the same?

Sure, Henne can't even sniff Manning's jock... But Bortles being the 3rd overall pick and performing like he did when he was put on the spot should give us hope that we may have that same level of play one day...

Don't tell me that you did not get "giddy" watching how well Bortles played...

ok. let me fix your first post.

"Manning goes 60 yards on first play. Really our play calling is horrible. We should be able to scheme somebody open and let Bortles make a play.'

#iamlegend

No no.

I want to SEE our future franchise QB actually get the on-field experience that he deserves...

You wanna know what the definition of insanity is?

Repeating the same mistake and expecting a different result...

Come on man, I like your posts but come on.

i feel ya. believe me i do. 

#iamlegend

Quote:That should have been a running play and no TO was needed to "prevent" the 10 second runoff on the clock.  A 10 second runoff would have been a blessing at that stage of the game.

Quote:At least we know Vito has the stones to grill Bradley about his thought process during the closing seconds of the game. A sequence that may of cost us our young receiver his season.

Why in the word we don't just run out the clock right there is beyond me...
A meaningless play and a ridiculous timeout that just prolonged the agony.  .As ugly as the game was, I felt the last minute was the most embarrassing, mainly for the coaching.  They couldn't even put the game out of it's misery without looking completely inept. 

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 07:52 AM by David4499.)

Gus need a payroll deduct

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Gus Bradley Should be Fired!!!

Much like Blake will take his lumps, Bradley will take his too.. And yesterday was a "clock-cleaner".. Let's see how he responds, then say something like this if he doesn't..  Calling for Gus to be fired now, makes you look [BLEEP], congrats.. 

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]