Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Washington Redskins vs Jacksonville Jaguars Gameday Thread - 2nd Half***

Quote:I'll get the press conference out of the way now.

Gus: We saw some positive things today. There were opportunities we didn't take advantage of and penalties we have to limit in the future.

Don't forget "Henne played well, saw some good things from him today..."
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm so glad I ordered an FSU license plate for my Jeep and not Jags lol

Quote:Gus is going to make those needed halftime adjustments hopefully. Need to shut down Cousins safety blanket TE and start blitzing more.

We've never been able to cover the TE. It's a sickness around here.

Gotta be able to run the ball line has got to.step.up

Henne the comeback kid?

Naw. 

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

the worst thing about this game so far is that henne did something positive and scored a TD.  After the first half I was totally expecting a bortles appearance in the 4th if not sooner.  Now we'll have to ride the Henne threw a TD wagon another 2 weeks.

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Not starting bort is just getting frustrating at this point. It's not like we got farve starting

Blake warming up?

Quote:People live in fantasyland. Manning had terrible lines in Indy and dominated.
Beadles is horrible and Manning made him look good.  Then we overpaid for a scrub lol

Todman, take a knee bruh

I keep drinking more, but they aren't looking any better.

Quote:Stop making excuses please. Brady or Manning would have torn them up
OK...Call Shad. Tell him sign them up. 

The OLine is so horrific no QB would tear up squat. Rookie WRs. Cant run. How the hell can any QB succeed.

IMO..The last thing they need to do is subject Bortles to this. 

As far as Manning and Brady comparisons? Well..the Seahawk D would be shutting them out

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Beadles is horrible and Manning made him look good.  Then we overpaid for a scrub lol

Pretty much.

Huh

Quote:Blake warming up?

Nah you're drunk
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Announcers are doing their best to make excuses for our dreadfulness...

Would like to see Denard play

Hey hey hey...

Blurred lines...  Henne wants it.. You know he'll take it

Quote:Announcers are doing their best to make excuses for our dreadfulness...
Shad put in a call knowing the rest of the season the stadium will be half empty lol

Quote:Announcers are doing their best to make excuses for our dreadfulness...
Better then last week's announcers