Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is this what "Efficiency" looks like?

Well so much for the 2013 season... oh wait it is 2014, here we go again.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

yep... we just efficiently give the ball right back every 3 plays

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

You can't do anything with that o-line and Bortles can't block which means he's gonna get killed to if he plays.

Quote:You can't do anything with that o-line and Bortles can't block which means he's gonna get killed to if he plays.

Bortles can also escape pressure, chenne is a statue. Not saying itd make all the difference, but how will we know if we dont make the change? All we're doing is treading water right now. It's dumb.

Screw chad henne, and to hell with the o-line narrative.

Quote: All we're doing is treading water right now. It's dumb.
If this is treading, I'd hate to see what sinking looks like.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Playing Chad Henne effects the confidence and play of everyone else on the team.  It has to.  How can it not?  How as a player can you be excited or be confident you're going to win with a career backup level guy starting at QB for you?  It makes a difference and when we see Bortles I'm willing to bet we see that difference.  

Quote:If this is treading, I'd hate to see what sinking looks like.

You're right. Treading water is too pretty of a picture. This is a dumpster fire

Can we get Mularkey back?