Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My experience at the eagles game

For those of you who said I was crazy for wearing jags gear and bringing a jags sign into the stadium, you all need to grow a pair. Eagles fans are like any other fans. I got a little heckling but all in good fun. Everyone thought my sign was funny and clever. I met two awesome eagles fans right next to me who I was able to friendly trash talk the whole game. I was standing up screaming front row as the only jags fan in the first half and didnt get anything from anyone except a few sit downs. If you know how to take a joke and not take a game so seriously, you will have a good time. I had a lewis jersey on and when they came out of the locker room I screamed mercedes and he pointed and gave a head nod at me. It was a great time even though it was a dissipointing loss. I feel it wouldnt have been as fun if I wore neutral colors. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The group who I tailgated with before and after the game were pretty knowledgeable about the Jags and were quite surprised regarding the start of the game.  They gave me about 40 minutes of pure ribbing toture, but said they liked what they saw out of Cyp before he left, and Hurns. 

Inside the stadium I thought a riot was about to break out when one eagle fan spat on another after Foles int in the endzone in the second quarter. The guy who got spat on was calling for Sanchez to go in.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

The backup is always the most popular guy on the field for some fans no matter what team it is.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:The backup is always the most popular guy on the field for some fans no matter what team it is.

I'm sorry. Bortles is not just a backup. He was the third pick in the draft. He played great in the preseason, clearly outplaying Henne.

Don't act like this is someone calling for a Derek Anderson to start.

;

;

I've said this multiple times on this board for away games.  If you go into another teams stadium with your gear on you are going to get people heckling you.  I've been on a ton of away games and not one time have I had a problem?  Why, because it's all in good fun.  The people who tend to have a problem get upset with the heckling or don't respect the home teams stadium.  I'll cheer for my team, but I won't be a complete [BLEEP].  It's somewhat like going to someone else's house.  Talk to the fans, tell them you why they have a good team or what you like about them and talk a little trash.  

Quote:I've said this multiple times on this board for away games.  If you go into another teams stadium with your gear on you are going to get people heckling you.  I've been on a ton of away games and not one time have I had a problem?  Why, because it's all in good fun.  The people who tend to have a problem get upset with the heckling or don't respect the home teams stadium.  I'll cheer for my team, but I won't be a complete [BAD WORD REMOVED].  It's somewhat like going to someone else's house.  Talk to the fans, tell them you why they have a good team or what you like about them and talk a little trash.  

We've had opposing fans in our section get kicked out because they act like jackasses and try to fight Jaguar fans.

The worst I ever saw were the Eagles and Giants. Mostly trash.

I think most people base their assumption on the fact that so many Eagles fans act like complete and utter [BLEEP] holes here. Every time Philadelphia plays here there are fights in the stands around where I sit.

Quote:I think most people base their assumption on the fact that so many Eagles fans act like complete and utter [BAD WORD REMOVED] holes here. Every time Philadelphia plays here there are fights in the stands around where I sit.

Which goes back to respecting the home fans.  Most situations can easily be handled with a little humor and thick skin.  

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014, 02:05 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

For whatever reason I cant regrister on the Eagles board, but I want to send a special thanks to the guys who I tailgated with. I went to Geno's yesterday and got a "courtesy off the menu cheesstake" deal and it was amazing.

R.I.P to the toilet though.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:The group who I tailgated with before and after the game were pretty knowledgeable about the Jags and were quite surprised regarding the start of the game.  They gave me about 40 minutes of pure ribbing toture, but said they liked what they saw out of Cyp before he left, and Hurns. 

Inside the stadium I thought a riot was about to break out when one eagle fan spat on another after Foles int in the endzone in the second quarter. The guy who got spat on was calling for Sanchez to go in.

that's hilarious

Quote:The group who I tailgated with before and after the game were pretty knowledgeable about the Jags and were quite surprised regarding the start of the game.  They gave me about 40 minutes of pure ribbing toture, but said they liked what they saw out of Cyp before he left, and Hurns. 

Aren't you the same guy that said he had season tickets to every Florida sports team? For some reason I am thinking you didn't actually go to the game. 

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2014, 03:25 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:Aren't you the same guy that said he had season tickets to every Florida sports team? For some reason I am thinking you didn't actually go to the game. 

I have season tickets for the Jags, and Magic. I frequently buy tickets for the Panthers and Marlins.

I have been running a training class for my job here in Jersey since the beginning of August, which enabled me to be able to get tickets for the Eagles and Redskins game since they are only about 2-3 hours away.

Shall I explain more to you?