Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Once a new hc is found. The first thing could do to show means business is?

The only one that likes Coke is Henne...and apparently (per this MB), he won't be here next year.

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The only one that likes Coke is Henne...and apparently (per this MB), he won't be here next year.
I'm pretty sure Matt Jones likes it too.....

Quote:The only one that likes Coke is Henne...and apparently (per this MB), he won't be here next year.
I am sure they all drink, Welp.....

Power-aid and gator-aid. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:But, What if they like Coke?

Then I'm sure Blake could hook them up with his guy.

Quote:I'm pretty sure Matt Jones likes it too.....
Yea he got his rocks.....

Off of Coke. 

#Gojags

Quote:For a message board?  Really?

lol ....

actually, in response to your initial post ..... the 1st thing the new HC should do is address the team in the most stearn fashion about his expectations STARTING WITH NEW RULES OF DISCIPLINE.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 12:39 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:lol ....

actually, in response to your initial post ..... the 1st thing the new HC should do is address the team in the most stearn fashion about his expectations STARTING WITH NEW RULES OF DISCIPLINE.
Like no hoodies or sunglasses?   No feet on the desk?  No eating and drinking during film room?

#Gojags

Quote:Like no hoodies or sunglasses?   No feet on the desk?  No eating and drinking during film room?
Can you PM me a link to your radio show?

Quote:Can you PM me a link to your radio show?
Negative.  I don't have time to do a Jags show.   I will pm you though. 

#Gojags

Have a sit-down meeting with each position group. In that meeting, provide the players with a detailed listing of roles and responsibilities and have a clear and easily understandable picture of "what success looks like" for each group. Every drill that they do, every session in the gym, every film review session, there needs to be clear cut examples and milestones of what they will be expected to achieve every time they are in the building.

Convey to the players the true desperation of the situation. Something along the lines of  "if we don't all work together towards winning, we will be out of a job. If we're not prepared to attack our opponent, we will lose."

Or, you could just try and pull some tough guy [BLEEP] like OP suggested but I don't think it would do any good.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 12:46 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Have a sit-down meeting with each position group. In that meeting, provide the players with a detailed listing of roles and responsibilities and have a clear and easily understandable picture of "what success looks like" for each group. Every drill that they do, every session in the gym, every film review session, there needs to be clear cut examples and milestones of what they will be expected to achieve every time they are in the building.

Convey to the players the true desperation of the situation. Something along the lines of  "if we don't all work together towards winning, we will be out of a job. If we're not prepared to attack our opponent, we will lose."

Or, you could just try and pull some tough guy [BAD WORD REMOVED] like OP suggested but I don't think it would do any good.
I am against that is a tough guy thing.  That is a step in reality thing.  Produce or watch from side lines.  Every dj, that we fired,  or moved to different time slots.  Have produced better.  To prove belongs in my business.  

How is it different,  Then the NFL?

#Gojags

Quote:I am against that is a tough guy thing.  That is a step in reality thing.  Produce or watch from side lines.  Every dj, that we fired,  or moved to different time slots.  Have produced better.  To prove belongs in my business.  

How is it different,  Then the NFL?

Because there is no compelling to reason to cut a guy in the off season other than disciplinary reasons. Henne will have no opportunity to show to the new Head Coach what he is capable of until maybe sometime in March. To cut him now just seems asinine to me.

I'm okay with letting him walk if he gets outperformed in Training Camp, but to do so now is just not smart.

And dear God man! Spell / Grammar check every once in a while.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

QB competition will happen, but most likely through the draft. I dont see many FA QB's wanting to come here. Romo? Thats a risk, Guroppalo? Your trading your entire draft for an unproven player. Best scenario is drafting a QB early, seeing how it plays out. Blake will be your starting QB next season, but if he struggles, you play the guy you drafted. Who knows, theres so many scenarios, but the one logical solution is giving Bortles a chance to redeem himself but brining competition that will make him play harder. Worst case scenario, if Bortles pans out, you can trade that backup for double his value. 

Quote:Because there is no compelling to reason to cut a guy in the off season other than disciplinary reasons. Henne will have no opportunity to show to the new Head Coach what he is capable of until maybe sometime in March. To cut him now just seems asinine to me.

I'm okay with letting him walk if he gets outperformed in Training Camp, but to do so now is just not smart.

And dear God man! Spell / Grammar check every once in a while.
And dear God man! Spell / Grammar check every once in a while.  How bout no.  Maybe I get a rush,  From seeing people cry over it. 

And I disagree.  We seen enough.  Tell Blake.   Now is the time to wake up.   So you have the whole off season to get your stuff right.   

If you don't,   Will be legit competition....

There.   So should it They're or Their?  or the're ?

#Gojags

Chad should have been gone... But yeah cut Chad first, then Special team coach, then Alualu, hell I'd even cut Poz to make a statement..

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 01:02 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Chad should have been gone... But yeah cut Chad first, then Special team coach, then Alualu, hell I'd even cut Poz to make a statement..
Jack, Stated   "I am glad,  I did not have to play MLB this year"   

Take it, As you will. 

#Gojags

Quote:Chad should have been gone... But yeah cut Chad first, then Special team coach, then Alualu, hell I'd even cut Poz to make a statement..
Alualu is solid. Hes cheap and he can play multiple positions. Yes, he was over drafted, but that doesn't mean he needs to be cut. Thats like way down there on the pecking order when it comes to players that need to go. Start with Jared Odrick who's our highest paid player on the team outside of Malik Jackson. 

Quote:Alualu is solid. Hes cheap and he can play multiple positions. Yes, he was over drafted, but that doesn't mean he needs to be cut. Thats like way down there on the pecking order when it comes to players that need to go. Start with Jared Odrick who's our highest paid player on the team outside of Malik Jackson. 
Now Jackson,,, Did well.  

#Gojags

Cut 'em all, I don't care...but start with the vending machine guy.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Cut 'em all, I don't care...but start with the vending machine guy.
Replace with Budweiser?  Though the Whiskey I prefer to say.   For obvious reasons.  Would be against coc.  Ha Ha. 

#Gojags