Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Once a new hc is found. The first thing could do to show means business is?

Tippy Tow Tippy Tay

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Break a beer bottle over his head, strip his shirt off and scrawl the word "WIN" across his bare chest with the broken bottle.

Say nothing. Just give a wild-eyed stare to the locker room.
Pffft.

I do that every morning!  :woot: :teehee: Laughing

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Remove all ice cream from the building.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Set fire to the ping pong table. That way the new HC can go from I c e c r e a m parties to toasting S'mores in the locker room :-)
Jaguars Fundamentalist

[Image: tumblr_mg2hmp05sJ1ractwko1_400.gif]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

You and wolfie have similar writing styles.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 08:57 PM by Sosa.)

The first order of business is to behead Tyson ChickenNuggets on the 50 at EverBank, and sacrifice JT$ to the football gods.

Says he will not shave his beard until Super bowl.

I really hate the English police, however, I have no idea what you are trying to ask.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:The first order of business is to behead Tyson ChickenNuggets on the 50 at EverBank, and sacrifice JT$ to the football gods.
[Image: jobusrum.jpg]

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Break a beer bottle over his head, strip his shirt off and scrawl the word "WIN" across his bare chest with the broken bottle.

Instant quote of the year candidate

What if the new HC is a woman?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:What if the new HC is a woman?

Even more effective?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:What if the new HC is a woman?

Then she must scribble the word TWIN across her chest.

Quote:I really hate the English police, however, I have no idea what you are trying to ask.

Why? The bobbys are very polite in my experience.

Quote:What would you like done to make a statement?
[Image: 1h1qdl.jpg]

[Image: 1606763.jpg]

If places stump with ax in locker rooms...

New hc shows means business

Eliminate John Oehser. That must happen before we even think about trying to win.