Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hacker and Twigg

Quote:So Hacker will be doing a post game show for the Jaguars? Yuck.
Cole Pepper is still available out there. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Dempsey too?

Dempsey is doing the show immediately after the game and then Hacker and Twigg will do a show called the "5th Quarter".

Quote:So Hacker will be doing a post game show for the Jaguars? Yuck.

And him and Lamm will have a show on Sunday morning. I would rather be locked up in a Pyongyang prison.

Quote:And him and Lamm will have a show on Sunday morning. I would rather be locked up in a Pyongyang prison.

Sure hope they enlarged the studio for this pair.

Hacker is the worst on the radio. His squealy voice is better suited for a mime and his Gator homerism is nauseating. The brass at 1010 must've been desperate for someone to occupy the mike when they let him morph from intern to host.  Hacker rolls out his "what number jersey did he wear" every opportunity he has to inject some credibility into his sports recall.

I agree with others that Mike Dempsey is the best they have. I do not like the Fantasy Football show though.

Regards ..................the Chiefjag

Quote:Hacker is the worst on the radio. His squealy voice is better suited for a mime and his Gator homerism is nauseating. The brass at 1010 must've been desperate for someone to occupy the mike when they let him morph from intern to host.  Hacker rolls out his "what number jersey did he wear" every opportunity he has to inject some credibility into his sports recall.

I agree with others that Mike Dempsey is the best they have. I do not like the Fantasy Football show though.

That fantasy football show is like listening to paint dry!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Only 1010xl entertains me in the mornings and in the afternoons. I enjoy listening to the guys who seem to have a genuine passion for the Jags

Quote:Hacker is the worst on the radio. His squealy voice is better suited for a mime and his Gator homerism is nauseating. The brass at 1010 must've been desperate for someone to occupy the mike when they let him morph from intern to host.  Hacker rolls out his "what number jersey did he wear" every opportunity he has to inject some credibility into his sports recall.

I think Hacker is one of those mascots they like to keep around because he's special.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

What???  I love that show.  Mike knows his stuff (he's only in what, 19 leagues?).

Quote:That fantasy football show is like listening to paint dry!!!

Yo momma

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014, 06:14 PM by VisitingCobra.)

Quote:What???  I love that show.  Mike knows his stuff (he's only in what, 19 leagues?).

That's the silliness about fantasy football.  I don't care how much research you do.  It's all random.  If you're playing anybody who puts remotely any effort into it, you're basically winning out of luck.  People enlisting in a crazy amount of leagues are just fooling themselves into believing they are winning out of expertise.  Nope, you are winning because you enlisted in enough leagues that it became statistically improbably to not win.  Not saying it's not fun.  But at the same time there's an equal amount of disappointment.

Quote:Yo momma

Mom can be a little boring sometimes...but on her worst day, she's still more exciting than that fantasy football crap!! Tongue

Quote:Mom can be a little boring sometimes...but on her worst day, she's still more exciting than that fantasy football crap!! Tongue

Especially when she's cuddling with rabid raccoons. 

Quote:Especially when she's cuddling with rabid raccoons.

Here Kitty kitty kitty!!

Quote:Here Kitty kitty kitty!!

:teehee:

What bit her, anyway?

Quote::teehee:

What bit her, anyway?

She never did see it. It was probably either a raccoon or possum...but who knows. She has an outdoor cat that she feeds on the back deck and something was up there eating it's food when she went outside in the dark and probably scared the hell out of it.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014, 07:34 PM by homebiscuit.)

Quote:She never did see it. It was probably either a raccoon or possum...but who knows. She has an outdoor cat that she feeds on the back deck and something was up there eating it's food when she went outside in the dark and probably scared the hell out of it.

[Image: xoi1z5.jpg]

I know how to post pics now.  Neener, neener, neeeener.   Tongue

Quote:[Image: xoi1z5.jpg]

I know how to post pics now.  Neener, neener, neeeener.   Tongue

That might be the culprit!!!

Quote:What???? You didn't like Frangie/Ballou/Blaylock doing a full 2 hours on some concert they were seeing of some over the hill band, only interrupted by a pointless trivia question where they give percentages but never explain exactly what it is a percentage is for? How could you turn your back on that????

Listening to Frangie is almost painful. It's just three hours of him stuttering and Ballou trying to get in Blalock's pants.

Quote:Listening to Frangie is almost painful. It's just three hours of him stuttering and Ballou trying to get in Blalock's pants.

That is definitely true. He's just a burnt out slob and it comes across as creepy as hell.

Have not listened to the show in a while because it is terrible;