Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Irsay fined $500,00 K , suspended 6 games

What a sham. What message does this send to players who are expected to behave off field as well?

Payton got a year and 5 million fine for Saints fiasco. That hurt a team.

What did this do? The fine comes out to $13 for a guy making 45k a year.

Goodell knows who pays and owns his biased,sorry [ bad word removed ]

Schmuck.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He plead it down to a misdemeanor.  What were you expecting the league to do?  This guy is one of Goodell's bosses. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:He plead it down to a misdemeanor.  What were you expecting the league to do?  This guy is one of Goodell's bosses.

I would hope for consistency. But wouldn't expect it. I would just go on bending over when Goodell was smoking his cigar so he could continue blowing smoke up my [BLEEP].

It would also set the tone for me when the next CBA comes up. Parity in the league....on and off the field for players, personal and bloated owners like Irsay.

I would hope my owner would set the example. Be that role model. Show me how to deal with success.

Guess I would just hope...then smh at the results.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:He plead it down to a misdemeanor.  What were you expecting the league to do?  This guy is one of Goodell's bosses. 

I've never known you to buy into conspiracy theories FBT

Quote:I've never known you to buy into conspiracy theories FBT

Methinks he is an owner sympathizer. Oh..he pleaded a misdemeanor. So?

My naivity did expect the league..Goodell...to do more. At least so the players feel equal in the behavior department.

But alas, double standards abound.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Methinks he is an owner sympathizer. Oh..he pleaded a misdemeanor. So?

My naivity did expect the league..Goodell...to do more. At least so the players feel equal in the behavior department.

But alas, double standards abound.

Im convinced of many theories. Top 5 QBs getting more penalties in their favor, Jags WR curse, etc. I can't say Goodell's bias against Jacksonville or Goodell going easy on more popular coaches/owners is one of them

Quote:Im convinced of many theories. Top 5 QBs getting more penalties in their favor, Jags WR curse, etc. I can't say Goodell's bias against Jacksonville or Goodell going easy on more popular coaches/owners is one of them

Bias towards Jacksonville? No. Toward owners vs Players? Not yeah, but hail yeah.
Blakes Life Matters

Hmm Wes four games comes to over $700k, you would think the owners max penalty would at least be a cool mill...