Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Officially official Roster Cuts***

Quote:The TMD guarantee. It's the surest thing around.
so true.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm not surprised Storm made the 53. I pretty much guaranteed it weeks ago.

I was worried for a second. Only a "pretty much guarantee".... I really wanted storm on the team and would have been more comfortable if TMD fully guaranteed it.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I'm surprised Johnson/Todman didn't get cut.

The issue there is that storm can't be trusted in pass protection right now, but my belief is that he is too talented to put on the practice squad without someone stealing him.

If he wasn't a well known talent then they would probably have stashed him there.

Also in terms of AQ Shipley. He's versatile and definitely represents an upgrade over what we have starting at center.

If they believe bowanko can be a long time starter there though, Shipley could be brought in just as insurance and then you let bowanko learn on the fly.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:It was no numbers game with Stupar.  He was missing plays left and right, and a big reason our defense couldn't stop runs.

Yeah, they were high on him right up to the point where he blew some tackles.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

According to DiRocco, Shatley was on the cut list yesterday but ended up making the team today.  Says teams had called about him.

Must like him enough to have protected him from waivers.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Gullible.

I can't help it. Most of the board knows if it looks serious, I assume it is.

Until the line can start getting some push, all of our backs will look pedestrian.

Quote:Yeah, they were high on him right up to the point where he blew some tackles.

I didn't get to see every bit of the preseason. I guess the bits I did see was where he looked good. Eh....such is life. I still like him.