Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Any chance Jerry Sullivan could reclamate Stephen Hill?.....

Quote:I'm sure you've already gotten him Pro Bowl accolades when you traded for him on your Jaguars dynasty team in Madden, but in the real world, he is just a guy who has measurables he has never been able to put together.

In the real world he was a highly touted player that got stuck with a guy whose clueless about offense. 

You try to be condescending with the Madden crap, but you're the tool in this scenario. You act like a guy that highly touted cannot be reclamated after 2 subpar years. I can only imagine what you might have said about the Jags bringing in a guy like Jimmy Smith or Keenan McCardell way back....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You're quite the extremist aren't you?

Theres quite a gap between game 1 and long term deal. 

The point is by the time Bortles is starting, Hill could be on the right track by then with the tutilidge of Sullivan/ Fisch. Could have a strong 2nd half of the season. 

Wait, wait, wait.

I have a hard time keeping up with your act. So Fisch is going to help him? Did you go in for a script re-write this offseason.

Quote:Regardless of who was throwing him the ball, guys like Jeremy Kerley and David Nelson were more productive.

Even though Sullivan is a great coach, not sure you can coach hands, either have it or you don't

So every single WR the Jags have brought in over the last 3 years have been known for great hands?

Wait a minute, is reclamated even a word?!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Jedd Fisch stinks. Weak hire. 

<div> 
</div>

Quote:Wait, wait, wait.

I have a hard time keeping up with your act. So Fisch is going to help him? Did you go in for a script re-write this offseason.

Assuming Fisch has helped Hurns, yes. 

Obviously its mostly Sullivan, but it is Fisch's offense, so he does have at least a little to do with the development of these players. Fisch's offense seems to be QB/ WR friendly. 

Quote:I agree with you on Fisch - he was a terrible hire (as was Babich and most of the assistants) .....I just disagree with you in that I don't see Bradley getting rid of him after this season......Bradley is too much of a nice guy to fire any of his assistants. Just like he's too nice with the players and wants to be their buddy rather than their boss. 

<div> 
</div>

Quote:Assuming Fisch has helped Hurns, yes. 

Obviously its mostly Sullivan, but it is Fisch's offense, so he does have at least a little to do with the development of these players. Fisch's offense seems to be QB/ WR friendly. 

So you've changed your act on Fisch? Got it. 

Who would win in a fight between Stephen Hill and Jeff Janis?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote: 

<div>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Mad Dog" data-cid="48380" data-time="1383771448">
I agree with you on Fisch - he was a terrible hire (as was Babich and most of the assistants) .....I just disagree with you in that I don't see Bradley getting rid of him after this season......Bradley is too much of a nice guy to fire any of his assistants. Just like he's too nice with the players and wants to be their buddy rather than their boss. 

<div> 
</div>

</div>
</blockquote>

Haha I must be making a great argument for adding Hill. SDR's getting mad and throwing all this stuff up that really is irrelevant to the main topic. 

Quote:Haha I must be making a great argument for adding Hill. SDR's getting mad and throwing all this stuff up that really is irrelevant to the main topic. 

It's not irrelevant at all. The only point here is your obvious continued trolling of this board. This thread is just another example.

It's cool man. It's what gets you through the day. This message board is your life, I get it. It's the only human interaction that you have. You have to say whatever will get the most reaction. 

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2014, 11:19 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:So you've changed your act on Fisch? Got it. 

Regarding the QB/ WR part, I've evolved yeah. He (Fisch) seems to be good for that aspect. Bortles and Hurns quick development was an eye opener. As was the play of Henne, Brown and Taylor this pre season. 

I wouldn't trade for Hill. I don't know why anyone would at this point.

Like I said earlier if he were released I'd see if he would come in to work out with Sullivan to see if Sullivan thought he is worthy of an opportunity.

Never trade for a guy likely to be released.

Quote:It's cool man. It's what gets you through the day. This message board is your life, I get it. It's the only human interaction that you have. You have to say whatever will get the most reaction. 

yeah.....he mad, bro ^^^ 

Laughing Laughing 

#winninghillargument

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2014, 11:25 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I wouldn't trade for Hill. I don't know why anyone would at this point.

Like I said earlier if he were released I'd see if he would come in to work out with Sullivan to see if Sullivan thought he is worthy of an opportunity.

Never trade for a guy likely to be released.

....unless you're trading a roster bubble player of your own to acquire Hill, I'd add. 

I'd trade Ace Sanders for him. Same difference...with Doss here, Ace is expendable. 

Quote:It's not irrelevant at all. The only point here is your obvious continued trolling of this board. This thread is just another example.

Wanting a potential boom player like Stephen Hill for cheap is now "trolling"? ....'k.  

Quote:yeah.....he mad, bro ^^^

Laughing Laughing

#winninghillargument

#notreally #delusional #stonehands #morewrongthanright
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:....unless you're trading a roster bubble player of your own to acquire Hill, I'd add. 

I'd trade Ace Sanders for him. Same difference...with Doss here, Ace is expendable. 

True, I doubt the Jets would want to make that trade, though.

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2014, 11:30 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:True, I doubt the Jets would want to make that trade, though.

Do they need help at returner?

If Hill is seriously on the bubble, they might be interested in that deal. It might be the best they can do. Is Sanders worth any less than the "7th rounder" that has been floated around that would be their probable return for Hill (if they can trade Hill at all)?