Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Naked woman climbs downtown Portland flagpole

Naked woman climbs downtown Portland flagpole

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Police say they've sent a 34-year-old woman to the hospital for a mental evaluation after she made a naked flagpole climb on the roof of a downtown Portland office building.

Police said she stripped about midnight Wednesday, hauled down the flag and then wrapped herself in it, brandishing a lighter and fire extinguisher.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Naked...95021.html

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

pics or it didn't happen.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Spamela?

Sounds like she was awfully ambitious. 

Drugs and mental health disorders?  Color me shocked. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:pics or it didn't happen.

Be careful what you wish for.  This might turn out like the school teacher who was caught drunk and naked in her classroom.  Remember that one?   Sick

Quote:Be careful what you wish for.  This might turn out like the school teacher who was caught drunk and naked in her classroom.  Remember that one?   Sick
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, although there are some here who might not be so bothered by that image.  For me, it left me scarred when I saw the mugshot. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Yeah...it's never the people that you'd want to see naked that get naked in public!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Be careful what you wish for.  This might turn out like the school teacher who was caught drunk and naked in her classroom.  Remember that one?   Sick

don't ruin the fantasy man!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:don't ruin the fantasy man!

Ya never know, man. You could have been caught looking up into something that looked like a half-eaten ham & cheese sammich.

Quote:Ya never know, man. You could have been caught looking up into something that looked like a half-eaten ham & cheese sammich.

You'll excuse me while I go scrub my eyes with ammonia in order to remove that vision from my memory.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:You'll excuse me while I go scrub my eyes with ammonia in order to remove that vision from my memory.

It's the cheese part that threw it over the top, huh? :yucky:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:It's the cheese part that threw it over the top, huh? :yucky:

The "ham" sure didn't help either!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Did I mention it was ham and cheese with mayo?

Quote:Did I mention it was ham and cheese with mayo?
Was that cottage cheese?

Quote:Was that cottage cheese?

That's what she was smuggling in her thighs.

Quote:That's what she was smuggling in her thighs.
Well, it does help make that pole climbing a bit easier, although the potential chafing is ridiculous.

Quote:Was that cottage cheese?
Fumunda.

Blakes Life Matters