Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Johnny Manziel flips the bird after a frustrating night vs WSH

This shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. Why the media keeps perpetuating that he is worth endless amounts of attention is beyond me. Neither he nor Hoyer are the answer in Cleveland. Just another wasted pick. Even if Johnny wins the starting gig, they will be last in their division. The hype needs to stop.

No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I really, really hope he pays his fine by shipping the league a box of rolled up $100 bills.

Dont really see what the big deal is here

If Bottles did this I couldn't care less

As long as Johny Manziel remains thin as a rail, trying to run around 300 lb lineman his career is as good as gone. Flipping off fans and players will most certianly end his career in no time.

Quote:Dont really see what the big deal is here

You don't see the big deal that the guy drafted to be a franchise quarterback couldn't hold his composure in a preseason game and flicked off a whole sideline? 

Put this in with his need for partying and past off field issues, and the signs are there that something is not going to turn out right. 

I'm not saying he cant turn out to be a good qb, but he lyed in the pre draft process.  He said all that is behind him and he wants to work hard.  He proved that all wrong after he was drafted.

I'm sure he is frustrated with the growing knowledge that his style is not going to cut it against NFL caliber players. The fact that he could not contain that frustration and let Old Glory finger fly is just another example of his immaturity.

I was of the mindset that Caldwell should have taken him and pitched a pretty embarrassing drunken fit on draft night over the Bortles pick, hence the reason I do what I do and Caldwell does what he does........................................Thank goodness.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Dont really see what the big deal is here
This... I pretty meh on this aswell. Was it a good look for him? No. But heck has anything he's done since college to now been a good look lol? It's whatever. At the end of the day I don't see the big deal.

Quote:I'm sure he is frustrated with the growing knowledge that his style is not going to cut it against NFL caliber players. The fact that he could not contain that frustration and let Old Glory finger fly is just another example of his immaturity.

I was of the mindset that Caldwell should have taken him and pitched a pretty embarrassing drunken fit on draft night over the Bortles pick, hence the reason I do what I do and Caldwell does what he does........................................Thank goodness.

It just shows that the guys in charge know way more than the fans. At least JAX management does.

Quote:I'm sure he is frustrated with the growing knowledge that his style is not going to cut it against NFL caliber players. The fact that he could not contain that frustration and let Old Glory finger fly is just another example of his immaturity.

Don't feel bad. I was sucked into the pre-draft hype for this little douche, too.

No one is safe.

I could understand losing composure in a regular season game, but after a bad preseason showing? This tells me he doesn't have the mental make up to succeed in the nfl. Now the rest of the NFL knows how to get under his skin.
No commercial messages in sigs

He was getting taunted early and often by the Redskins. He better get used to it. He's brought alot of this on himself, especially the money thing. If he can't control it during a preseason game what about the first time he plays at Heinz Field.

Quote:He was getting taunted early and often by the Redskins. He better get used to it. He's brought alot of this on himself, especially the money thing. If he can't control it during a preseason game what about the first time he plays at Heinz Field.

Terrell Suggs once called out Tom Brady.

Could you imagine the stuff he could say to Manziel in the media...and see how Manziel responds?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I would be more concerned with his horrible game on the field last night.

This kid failed my famous eye test. I expect him to bust quickly. He is inaccurate and the speed of pro-ball eliminates just about everything he does well.

To think he was even in the conversation at #3 is laughable.

Quote:Terrell Suggs once called out Tom Brady.

Could you imagine the stuff he could say to Manziel in the media...and see how Manziel responds?

Yeah. The Ravens too. They are going to eat him alive.

I know some people are blowing it off like "hey it's no big deal, it's just a middle finger". But it's part of a pattern. This is a guy who has never been told no at any point in his life.

Manziel should be more upset at the fact that he has to play some of the most physically intimidating linebackers in the league twice a year. Terrell Suggs? Vontaze Burfict? Ryan Shazier?

This kid isn't going to make it if he can't handle being taunted by the defense. He painted the target on his own back and people have told him this at every corner leading up to the draft. Still losing his composure is what you'd expect of someone born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

He's a spoiled little Brat who feels like everything should just be given to him. He will never have the work ethic of some of the greats like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.

I agree with Ryan Clark. Manziel was frustrated because he was being chased down by 250 pound linebackers who run a 4.7 (Gabe Miller). He isn't going to be able to run around like he did in college. I also thought it interesting in the way they handled him. He rarely, if ever, passes from under center. Most of his plays come from the pistol or shotgun. That isn't sustainable for him.

im all for Manziel hate, but I think you guys are reading way too much into one middle finger. haha