Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Johnny Manziel flips the bird after a frustrating night vs WSH

Quote:im all for Manziel hate, but I think you guys are reading way too much into one middle finger. haha

It is a big deal. And it's not just the middle finger. Consider the circumstance. This is in a preseason game and he can't keep his cool. Imagine a late season game against Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Is he able to handle that? The kid has been coddled his whole life. He is in for a rude awakening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 10:41 AM by badger.)

Quote:It is a big deal. And it's not just the middle finger. Consider the circumstance. This is in a preseason game and he can't keep his cool. Imagine a late season game against Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Is he able to handle that? The kid has been coddled his whole life. He is in for a rude awakening.

it wasn't like he looked upset or snapped.  he was calm. 

but he played horrible.  he garbage

Doesn't really help that he went to the Browns, just a cursed team

Quote:it wasn't like he looked upset or snapped.  he was calm. 

but he played horrible.  he garbage

Calmly giving the middle finger. Got it.

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 10:46 AM by badger.)

Quote:Calmly giving the middle finger. Got it.

lol pretty much

I mean, you can give the finger a number of ways.  you can really throw it up in anger or in Manziel's case throw it very flippantly over your shoulder for a calm ____ you.

Johnny Manziel - All the QB talent of Tim Tebow without the NFL body or character.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:lol pretty much

I mean, you can give the finger a number of ways.  you can really throw it up in anger or in Manziel's case throw it very flippantly over your shoulder for a calm ____ you.

It was like he was flipping a penny into a mall fountain wishing that Santa would bring him an XBox. He's just like a little angel. Baby Jesus.

Didn't Leftwich give the bird in a game? I could be making that up...

No one is safe.

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 12:10 PM by badger.)

Quote:Didn't Leftwich give the bird in a game? I could be making that up...

yes he did.  he stunk too.  there is a direct correlation.

his bird was definitely in anger.  he did more than just the gesture.

Quote:yes he did.  he stunk too.  there is a direct correlation.

his bird was definitely in anger.  he did more than just the gesture.

It's not really about the middle finger.  It's the fact that he would rather do stupid stuff that he knows is going to be looked down upon.  He's not nearly as good as he thinks he is, and bringing negative attention isn't going to help.

Tebow brought lots of attention because he's a good guy, Manziel brings it for the exact opposite reason.

Guys. Leave Johnny alone. He's obviously suffering from a serious case of affluenza.

Breaking news!  Manziel is a punk!

Big shocker.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

After watching a little bit of that game, maybe the Browns should have taken some notes from how the Jaguars are bringing Bortles along, and they should have followed suit with Manziel. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I didn't know that JFF stood for Johnny Freaking Finger.

I always thought it stood for something else.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:It just shows that the guys in charge know way more than the fans. At least JAX management does.

This was definitely NOT the case with the last regime.

There were actually posters on here that would have done better with the Jags draft picks.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:After watching a little bit of that game, maybe the Browns should have taken some notes from how the Jaguars are bringing Bortles along, and they should have followed suit with Manziel. 

I imagine Mr. Football would throw a temper tantrum if he was told that the plan was to redshirt him for a year.  He just doesn't have the same demeanor as Bortles -- who will see it as an opportunity to make them change their plan, rather than flip the birdie to the opponents bench when they taunt him.

I hope every defensive player on our team now knows they can get into Johnny Foosball's head.  I'm sure most defensive players will.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 01:48 PM by badger.)

some people still think Manziel has a stronger arm than Blake....  it's just like, wow, really?

Bortles is making 30 yd throws on a rope.  Manziel is making 5-10 yd passes with "zip" and a lot of the time they are worm burners.

Quote:I imagine Mr. Football would throw a temper tantrum if he was told that the plan was to redshirt him for a year.  He just doesn't have the same demeanor as Bortles -- who will see it as an opportunity to make them change their plan, rather than flip the birdie to the opponents bench when they taunt him.

I hope every defensive player on our team now knows they can get into Johnny Foosball's head.  I'm sure most defensive players will.
Hit him hard, and hit him often.  He won't stand a chance. 

Quote:Johnny Manziel - All the QB talent of Tim Tebow without the NFL body or character.
I'd rather have Tebow on my team than Manziel and I don't think Tebow should be allowed to play football at any level lol. 

The problem is Manziel, and the Cleveland organization, is way too invested in the Pre-Season. 

They need to loosen up. It's worked for the Jags. Cleveland on the other hand looks close to implosion and we haven't even reached the regular season yet.