Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The most anticipated preseason game will be on tonight

Wow, did I hear that right?

The Browns QB's were a combined 2/9? OH MY, that's not good.

Dare I say Gabbertesque.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

His stats are looking very Gabbert-esque. Ninja

I was going to say, wth is the flag for?

Johnny looking very ordinary. It's amazing how much faster these NFL guys are. And he's already taken some good hits. He definitely isn't near Bortles at this time.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Bortles>Every other rookie QB so far.

Hoyer is terrible

Quote:Hoyer is terrible

Yeah, but he was pretty good last year before he got hurt. He was 3-0 or something.

What happened to him?

Wasn't someone comparing him to Tom Brady earlier, or am I confusing him with someone else?

Browns could end up with the top picks in this years draft.

I can see why Dave wanted Bortles so much, he looks like an NFL QB, only Garapollo has looked anywhere near as good in both games as Bortles.

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2014, 09:22 PM by Haterade.)

Quote:Browns could end up with the top picks in this years draft.

I can see why Dave wanted Bortles so much, he looks like an NFL QB, only Garapollo has looked anywhere near as good in both games as Bortles.
Noticing more and more defensive linemen utilizing the swat. Bortles height may come in handy

After watching the 1st half of this game, I can confidently say that the Jags have looked better than both of these teams so far this preseason.

There was a time I could not say that, but right now I can.

Quote:After watching the 1st half of this game, I can confidently say that the Jags have looked better than both of these teams so far this preseason.

There was a time I could not say that, but right now I can.

In the past we were one of these teams. Nice to really be in a new era.
;

;

Quote:Yeah, but he was pretty good last year before he got hurt. He was 3-0 or something.

What happened to him?

Wasn't someone comparing him to Tom Brady earlier, or am I confusing him with someone else?

I think it's probably still some rust.

I think he can be pretty decent.

All of the qbs aren't looking great. I wonder if Washington would even trade cousins. Rg3 doesn't look like the answer but they gave up so much for him...
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Is Manziel done tonight?

Not impressed with any of the QB's playing tonight, I'll be surprised if RG3 makes it another 2 years he still hasn't figured out how to slide.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Here we go again

Quote:Is Manziel done tonight?
I doubt it

Johnny certainly looking below average in his 1st game on the big stage of MNF.

Why do you need a play, Johnny?  Just take the snap and dazzle them with your footwork.  

Quote:Why do you need a play, Johnny?  Just take the snap and dazzle them with your footwork.  

lol, It doesn't quite work that way in the NFL.

This is similar to all that excitement with Tebow...

3 and outs must be exciting for some fans