Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The most anticipated preseason game will be on tonight

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/sportspickle'>SportsPickle ‏@sportspickle </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/sportspickle/status/501556067105771522'>20m</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;">Johnny Manziel will immediately be forgiven -- no, applauded -- if he simply says: "That was intended for Daniel Snyder."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At least this game has gotten out of the muck, at least a little bit.

It was awful for a while, not exactly what MNF is supposed to be about.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:When you take a dump on one of the most prolific offenses in NFL history in the Super Bowl ... Flags will be thrown. Seriously Brady & Peyton are why the league has gotten soft. Can't touch the QB (Brady) and can't touch the receivers (Peyton). Unfortunately, these two will be inducted into the Hall of Fame

Haha agreed (except with the whole "unfortunately/Hall of Fame thing). It's sports equivalent to a civilian running up to the Queen of England and slapping her... Okay, maybe not, you can't touch Manning/Brady either

Shaw is the best Browns QB

Man, I hate to sound like every sheep in the herd, but Johnny really is going to be Johnny. Late to team meeting, partying, and flipping the bird, running wild out the pocket. I've never been personally bothered by his "antics" but I truly believed him when he said he'd shed the Johnny Football image

Quote:Shaw is the best Browns QB

Don't be ridiculous

-Balki
;

;

Connor Shaw, if he gets cut, I'd like to see us pick him up for the PS over Stephen Morris.

Quote:Connor Shaw, if he gets cut, I'd like to see us pick him up for the PS over Stephen Morris.

He's not getting cut anymore. He finally got a chance and balled out.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 12:28 AM by JAXsonVIL.)

Quote:He's not getting cut anymore. He finally got a chance and balled out.
That's what i'm thinking. I've always liked him better than Manziel. His record in college was phenomenal and his stats were pretty darn good too.

Quote:That's what i'm thinking. I've always liked him better than Manziel. His record in college was phenomenal and his stats were pretty darn good too.

Conor Shaw was a good qb, but didnt he have a lot of injury issues?