Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Physical nasty defense

Probably not since Del Rio, Henderson, Stroud, Peterson, and Darius have we had a hard hitting physical defense. That was fun to watch last night. Both Cyp and Reynolds had some nasty hits and overall the defense as a whole seemed to play aggressive. Nice tip by Telvin on the interception too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think we would have won if it were our starters against their starters. Pass rush was lacking that game also, but defense played really well. Reynolds impresses me a lot. He's a savage
Shock the world

Its long overdue.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I enjoyed watching the defense more than the offense.

That should tell you something. 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:I think we would have won if it were our starters against their starters. Pass rush was lacking that game also, but defense played really well. Reynolds impresses me a lot. He's a savage

With no game planning it is hard to tell 'who would win'.  The truth for this year is that our defense will keep us in a lot of games.  If we can manage to score 21+ points then I think we win a lot of games, but I doubt we will be able to do that.

I also enjoy watching this Jaguars era on defense more than on offense, so far.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The D is exciting to watch again.  Lots of young players to be excited about.  Would have been even tougher with Poz out there. 

The Bears averaged 3 yards per carry last night on 26 attempts.   The re-vamped line is going to bring us out of the league basement against the run.

(the offense will be much more fun in the regular season with game planning and Fisch's occasional trickery)