Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite Sports Bar

Favorite sports bars:

1) Bogey Grill - PVB   -- not the best from a big screen perspective but the neighborhood atmosphere, drink prices, and wings are great !!

2) Sneakers - Jax Beach -- may be the best overall sports bar that I've been to from a perspective of watching the game, open atmosphere, ocean within view, and the bar layout.  Wings are good as well.

... my personal opinion, Jacksonville is one of the best cities for sports bars during football season.  we have a wide variety and a population that represents most every team on saturdays & sundays without the cluster feel of a big city like DC & NYC

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sneakers is my favorite. Go to the one on Baymeadows.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2014, 10:16 AM by majik.)

Timeout sports bar on beach blvd near hodges, decent amount of TV's and drink prices cant be beat

GO Jaguars
;

Quote:Timeout sports bar on beach blvd near hodges, decent amount of TV's and drink prices cant be beat

Timeout is pretty good.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

BW3 is pretty good as well if you want to chow down on some wings and Yuengling.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

My new fave in Fruit Cove is Gator's Dockside.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I still like the Ale House.  Pretty decent variety in food and decent beer prices.

Quote:I still like the Ale House. Pretty decent variety in food and decent beer prices.

I like the Ale House on Wednesday nights the most. Its ladies night so the women drink free and its half price appetizers. Drunk women on a full stomach? Cant be beat.

I like the set up at Sneaker's the best. But the food is pretty mediocre.

The food at Jerry's is great but they don't have enough TV's.

Bogey Grill was one of my old haunts when I lived at PVB about a decade ago. Was always good.

Only one option in Palatka, Beef o Bradys

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I like the Ale House on Wednesday nights the most. Its ladies night so the women drink free and its half price appetizers. Drunk women on a full stomach? Cant be beat.

Drunk women on a full stomach? I've heard of golden showers, but hurling ? Kinky.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Drunk women on a full stomach? I've heard of golden showers, but hurling ? Kinky.

Don't knock it until you try it :thumbsup: