Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Reply of the Jags-Bucs game on NFL Network now

That was a great throw by BB5!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Talking to my self--- It's only against the second team, must calm down

Someone in another thread said that Gus plans on getting more reps with the 1's as well.  That's a good sign.
yes I hear he might get some time with the 1's in the 4th preseason game

But possibly sooner. I'd like to see Lee get the ball too. Man Bortles takes some

Shots down field and I really like that.

Welp, my 2 year old is up...  

Quote:yes I hear he might get some time with the 1's in the 4th preseason game

But possibly sooner. I'd like to see Lee get the ball too. Man Bortles takes some

Shots down field and I really like that.

Yes, its a welcome change from what we're used to seeing!

Quote:Welp, my 2 year old is up...
bum hoping the nephew stays asleep so I can watching the game in peace. Storm Johnson has had a few impressive runs and man I'm geeked out on Telvin Smith and Bortles. I think a penalty should have been called on that Bortles slide. Do you think Bortles would have scored a TD had Brown not dropped those two passes?

Can anyone remember a pair of 5th rounders that made an instant impact on this team? Both Telvin and Chris Smith looked great out there. STEALS.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Omg Blake that was a beautiful throw to start the second half.

Quote:bum hoping the nephew stays asleep so I can watching the game in peace. Storm Johnson has had a few impressive runs and man I'm geeked out on Telvin Smith and Bortles. I think a penalty should have been called on that Bortles slide. Do you think Bortles would have scored a TD had Brown not dropped those two passes?

Possibly!  The momentum would have been sustained, that's for sure.  The good news is that both passes, especially the first one Brown dropped was in a tight window and it hit him right in the hands.  It would have been a tough catch though, Brown got sandwiched pretty good on that first drop.

Quote:Possibly!  The momentum would have been sustained, that's for sure.  The good news is that both passes, especially the first one Brown dropped was in a tight window and it hit him right in the hands.  It would have been a tough catch though, Brown got sandwiched pretty good on that first drop.
he really did and I don't know alot of recievers that would have caught that pass. Granted, you'd still like to see him hold onto it... I mean he was gonna get hit regardless

I'm watching the replay now. Finally. stuck in AZ. but......first 2 possessions on D.....Sen'Derrick Marks is looking like a BEAST. and Henne is looking bad. inaccurate. Should've been picked off on the first 2 drives

Quote:Just saw the pick 6ix by Winston Guy!  That is refreshing...  The D looks good.  I know it's pre-season, but they are out there giving tons of effort.  It's really nice to see.

Henne is pretty blah for me right now.  I'm not sure if it's the vanilla play calling or what, but he's not very impressive at the moment.

The pick 6 was nice. D is going to be improved, I don't care if this was only pre-season. 

Henne is always pretty "blah", not sure what seems different for you. 

Quote:Can anyone remember a pair of 5th rounders that made an instant impact on this team? Both Telvin and Chris Smith looked great out there. STEALS.

I agree, very psyched about many from this draft especially those 2. 

Blake was impressive last night, both on the stat line and in "real time". 

Over 110 yards on 11 attempts, while completing 7 was very nice to see. 

You can tell already he's at the very least better than what Blaine was at a similar point in each's career. 

is that Brewster with all the horrible snaps? wow. There has to be a center in FA or in Canada who can do better than this. its bad. he ruined our 4th and 3

Quote:is that Brewster with all the horrible snaps? wow. There has to be a center in FA or in Canada who can do better than this. its bad. he ruined our 4th and 3
yep

That one errant pass by Henne that should have been intercepted was one of those things he does to just drive people nuts.  Kouvaris tried to play it off that he just threw it a little high to Lewis, but that ball was sailing.  Marcedes had no shot at making a play. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:That one errant pass by Henne that should have been intercepted was one of those things he does to just drive people nuts.  Kouvaris tried to play it off that he just threw it a little high to Lewis, but that ball was sailing.  Marcedes had no shot at making a play. 

Had it been a good pass, the odds were still pretty much only 50-50...lol