Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How did Joeckel look?

Quote:When specifically if you recall? When. I rewatch I'd like To see that.

I'm pretty sure it was the second offensive series of the game, could've been the first.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Didn't notice him..... and never heard him mentioned. Is that a good sign? Did anyone watch him?
According to Oehser:

Luke Joeckel is healthy and ready. Joeckel has been overlooked at times during training camp, and that’s a good thing. It means the No. 2 overall selection in the 2014 NFL Draft is settling in at his natural position of left tackle. It also means he’s healthy. After rehabilitating the ankle injury that sidelined him the last 11 games of last season, Joeckel has yet to miss a practice in training camp and he played well Friday in his second NFL start of any kind at left tackle. “If you talk to Luke, he would say we did pretty well, but room for improvement,” Bradley said.

Quote:According to Oehser:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/luke-joeckel/5ae49d56-23b5-42b8-b37c-1368cc30ed64/'>Luke Joeckel</a> is healthy and ready. Joeckel has been overlooked at times during training camp, and that’s a good thing. It means the No. 2 overall selection in the 2014 NFL Draft is settling in at his natural position of left tackle. It also means he’s healthy. After rehabilitating the ankle injury that sidelined him the last 11 games of last season, Joeckel has yet to miss a practice in training camp and he played well Friday in his second NFL start of any kind at left tackle. “If you talk to Luke, he would say we did pretty well, but room for improvement,” Bradley said.

Really good news to hear.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2014, 02:47 PM by Joe.)

I was pretty drunk at the game, but I noticed a few pancake blocks by Luke . One was on our first 1st down, I believe.

Quote:I was pretty drunk at the game, but I noticed a few pancake blocks by Luke . One was on our first 1st down, I believe.

Correct.  Boselli was head over heels in the booth.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Correct.  Boselli was head over heels in the booth.

Tony was crushing on Joeckel on the radio, and Mark was loving Bortles on TV.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Another good match up tonight will be Joeckel going up against Jared Allen.  Cant wait

I've seen Joeckel stonewall Jared Allen a few times already. Looking good.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

He looked great

https://vine.co/v/MYx6ZwIU90l