Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Preseason Week One Predictions

I'm bored.  Thought it'd be fun to have a stab at production numbers from those expected to play during the first half tonight.

Marquis Lee -  3 catches - 52 yards

Mike Brown - (if he plays)  - 4 catches - 64 yards

Allen Hurns - 2 catches  - 27 yds

Todman - 6 carries 38 yds.  - 2 catches  - 12 yds - 1 TD

Storm - 5 carries -  22 yds 

Bortles - 6 of 11 for 79 yds

Feel free to contribute, laugh at, or ignore....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think we score on defense or special teams.

Quote:I'm bored.  Thought it'd be fun to have a stab at production numbers from those expected to play during the first half tonight.

Marquis Lee -  3 catches - 52 yards

Mike Brown - (if he plays)  - 4 catches - 64 yards

Allen Hurns - 2 catches  - 27 yds

Todman - 6 carries 38 yds.  - 2 catches  - 12 yds - 1 TD

Storm - 5 carries -  22 yds 

Bortles - 6 of 11 for 79 yds

Feel free to contribute, laugh at, or ignore....

Bortles is supposedly going to play 2 quarters, so I think he'll get a little more production than that, and even eclipse 100 yards on something like 9/15 passes. I figure he'll probably throw for a TD, too.

I expect Henne will have a higher completion percentage with most of his passes being checkdowns. Something like 7/11 for 55 yards on two drives with no TDs.

I don't expect anyone playing for the first team to score a TD.

Bortles will throw an INT but otherwise look good.

Dennard Robinson will look good (if he's playing), so will Storm.

Hurns will be the leading receiver.

Bold prediction: Bortles may or may not show why we selected him 3rd overall

Quote:Bortles is supposedly going to play 2 quarters, so I think he'll get a little more production than that, and even eclipse 100 yards on something like 9/15 passes. I figure he'll probably throw for a TD, too.

I expect Henne will have a higher completion percentage with most of his passes being checkdowns. Something like 7/11 for 55 yards on two drives with no TDs.

I don't expect anyone playing for the first team to score a TD.
All of that is very possible.   I think we'll see Henne go 8-13 and 105 yds  -  1 TD ,1 INT   (most of that yardage is YAC)

Quote:All of that is very possible.   I think we'll see Henne go 8-13 and 105 yds  -  1 TD ,1 INT   (most of that yardage is YAC)

If Marquis Lee is as good as billed then almost anything is possible, really.

Mike Brewster will get pushed back so much he'll shrink 2 inches in height.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We get pressure on the qb almost every play from the 1st string defence

Todman runs wild.

Henne 0 TD 1 INT 2 Batted Balls

Bortles 2 TD 1 INT and runs for over 20 yards

Quote:Mike Brewster will get pushed back so much he'll shrink 2 inches in height.
How does that work?

Jagwired - Ten beers and two whiskeys for a BAC of .12. by halftime. :woot:

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

strom  runs for a 20yd td.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I predict the stuttering steeler will repeat himself at least 1500 times. He will take a simple point and beat it into oblivion at least 2 dozen times. He will make at least 10,000 listeners want to stick screwdrivers into their ears. I predict that at least 4 dozen will actually do so in a desperate attempt to wash away the sensation that only the stuttering steeler brings.

That's a lot of predictions, but I think I've nailed them all.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I think we score on defense or special teams.

I'm better at this than I thought!