Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Your Thoughts On Obama Ordering Airstrike On ISIS

Quote:"HEY GUYS, LOOK OVER HERE, ITS OKAY THAT THE WAR ON DRUGS PRIMARILY IMPACTS POOR BLACKS, IT'S NOT RACIST BECAUSE THE MONEY THAT WOULDN'T BE MADE BY THE CARTELS IF DRUGS WERE LEGAL IS SOMETIMES CONFISCATED!"

Once again, it's mostly Latinos, not blacks who are having the 2 billion seized. And the assets that are seized are normally seized when there is evidence of smuggling or large scale distribution, ie working for Mexican drug cartels. This isn't the poor black man having his house seized for smoking dope, it's vehicles packed with hundreds or thousands of pounds of drugs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Once again, it's mostly Latinos, not blacks who are having the 2 billion seized. And the assets that are seized are normally seized when there is evidence of smuggling or large scale distribution, ie working for Mexican drug cartels. This isn't the poor black man having his house seized for smoking dope, it's vehicles packed with hundreds or thousands of pounds of drugs.

Once again, none of it would be taking place if the war on drugs were abolished.

Quote:Once again, none of it would be taking place if the war on drugs were abolished.

I agree.

I only take issue with it being labeled as a war on blacks when it's clearly a war on the drug cartels.

Quote:Yep, the echoes of the stupidity of the worst president the US ever had (Dubya) are still reverberating, and will be for a long time yet.

He destabilized one of the most crucial regions on the planet while simultaneously nosediving the American economy.

It still blows my mind that he got two terms.

It's a close call between Carter and Bush. Bush aligned himself with more despicable human beings and took the lack of trust in our leaders to a new level, while Carter was inept, while being well intentioned, and weakened the country in nearly every way.

I have way more disgust for bush, as his willingness to sell out a segment of our country-a large segment, makes me angry and convinced me that his party left me behind.

That being said, carter still sucked.