Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Andrew Branch will not be released until his rookie deal is up.

Quote:Seriously?

He doesn't post here anymore.  This thread is a figment of our imagination. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This is why I don't post on here anymore.

We miss you!

Quote:We miss you!
What's this "We" nonsense you speak of?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

promises promises....

Branch should have a nice campaign this season. All the talent added around him is going to make everyone better. Here's hoping he has dou me digit sacks and gets a nice reasonable extension in Jacksonville.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:....Here's hoping he has dou me digit sacks and gets a nice reasonable extension in Jacksonville.

Um, English, please?...

You need to spend more time shining shoes anyway......

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Um, English, please?...

You couldn't figure out one mistaken autocorrect? A man of your superior IQ? Double digit sacks, is what it should have read.

I've left so many of your dumb posts alone because you whine that you're being persecuted on a personal level but the Larry hart jab, the bryce brown comment and then this just prove that you are seeking the negative attention. So ask and you shall receive, I won't be one to starve the troll.

For the record, if you actually paid attention to college football or any football besides the little bit of eagles you follow and what you read on espn, you would know that about bryce brown.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:You couldn't figure out one mistaken autocorrect? A man of your superior IQ? Double digit sacks, is what it should have read.

I've left so many of your dumb posts alone because you whine that you're being persecuted on a personal level but the Larry hart jab, the bryce brown comment and then this just prove that you are seeking the negative attention. So ask and you shall receive, I won't be one to starve the troll.

For the record, if you actually paid attention to college football or any football besides the little bit of eagles you follow and what you read on espn, you would know that about bryce brown.

Negative attention is attention nonetheless, and the diva craves that more than anything.

I'm afraid you dug your grave as far as that's concerned, what with constantly insulting other posters during your time here.

Quote:You need to spend more time shining shoes anyway......

Clever.

Quote:I'm afraid you dug your grave as far as that's concerned, what with constantly insulting other posters during your time here.

Lol, who are you again? 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:I usually have little problem detecting sarcasm. However that post you made seemed like you were defending the OP. 

I'd bet there are/ were other people that read your response up there and also took it the way I did. 

If you were trying to convey sarcasm italics probably would have done a better job for a post like that. 
I knew what he was saying....

but I am just one poster.

Quote:You couldn't figure out one mistaken autocorrect? A man of your superior IQ? Double digit sacks, is what it should have read.

I managed to read it correctly without noticing the error until I re-read it. -shrug- some people got it and some don't.

Quote:Clever.

Lol, who are you again?

Who am I? I'm Batman.

Seriously though, just because I don't respond to you doesn't mean I don't see you being a tool, kid.

Quote:I'm afraid you dug your grave as far as that's concerned, what with constantly insulting other posters during your time here.

Quote:Who am I? I'm Batman.

Seriously though, just because I don't respond to you doesn't mean I don't see you being a tool, kid.

Does the word tool count as an insult?  :teehee:

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Does the word tool count as an insult? :teehee:

Are you still talking

Quote:Are you still talking

I'm not talking. I'm posting. But yeah, I'm still posting.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Are you still talking
He ran out of shoes to shine, which is most unfortunate for us.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I'm not talking. I'm posting. But yeah, I'm still posting.

That's unfortunate

God Branch sucks.