Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Andrew Branch will not be released until his rookie deal is up.

Quote:God Branch sucks.

alualu is even worse. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:alualu is even worse. 

Nah

Quote:Nah

Yah

Quote:Yah

So yeah….Branch sucks.

Alualu has two sacks and a FF the last two weeks.

Branch has run into a brick wall 50 times.

I'll take #93 :/

You guys are annoying as hell
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:So yeah….Branch sucks.

Alualu has two sacks and a FF the last two weeks.

Branch has run into a brick wall 50 times.

I'll take #93 :/

But yet Branch is outta the game and alualu is stillplaying. Funny aint it. Ill take 90

Quote:You guys are annoying as hell

Uhhh then don't come on the message board.

Quote:Uhhh then don't come on the message board.

Yes.

Like a bunch of nagging schoolgirls
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Like a bunch of nagging schoolgirls

Kind of like when you respond to everything tmd has to say.

Quote:But yet Branch is outta the game and alualu is stillplaying. Funny aint it. Ill take 90

Branch was playing about 5 minutes ago. But go ahead and act like he has been resting with Clem and Marks and crew.

Dude is borderline useless.

Quote:That's unfortunate

There is a block button. Need help finding it?

Quote:God Branch sucks.

Yeah. The only thing he's effective at is his stunt. He can't bend for his life. 

Quote:alualu is even worse. 

Lol you're so clueless. It's funny. 
Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Like a bunch of nagging schoolgirls

That's why I stopped coming here as often as I used to. It seems like every thread is derailed in some way. Pretty annoying. 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Have they cut Anderson yet?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Branch was playing about 5 minutes ago. But go ahead and act like he has been resting with Clem and Marks and crew.

Dude is borderline useless.

Not only did he not create on his own, when they did run him on a stunt, he somehow ran into a solo O linemen with plenty of space on each side and got stonewalled. I think that was the play where chicago scored their first TD. they had tons of time but branch was slow on the stunt and slow getting off the block that in my opinion, he should have avoided in the first place.

and what made it worse for me, was when they were interviewing clemons and bryant, he kept sticking his face into the camera and later i saw him off the field on camera too and he just had a really arrogant looking attitude on the whole time, like he was cemented in as a star player or something. idk but it irked me.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Branch has work to do. Plenty of it. I haven't given up on him though.  I hope he hasn't become complacent. He won't last in this system that way. 

There are a number of DE's out there that have come into their own in year three or four of their career.  His upside is worth waiting to see if he could be one of those guys, IMO.  He's not costing the Jags much, but if he doesn't convince them he's improving he could get the axe I guess. 

Quote:Not only did he not create on his own, when they did run him on a stunt, he somehow ran into a solo O linemen with plenty of space on each side and got stonewalled. I think that was the play where chicago scored their first TD. they had tons of time but branch was slow on the stunt and slow getting off the block that in my opinion, he should have avoided in the first place.

and what made it worse for me, was when they were interviewing clemons and bryant, he kept sticking his face into the camera and later i saw him off the field on camera too and he just had a really arrogant looking attitude on the whole time, like he was cemented in as a star player or something. idk but it irked me.

Lol
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Have they cut Anderson yet?
I heard Anderson Driftwood is on the chopping block right now which sucks because I had just received my Blank #2 jersey yesterday

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Lol

You know when the way someone looks just makes you wanna slap them in the fa e? Hahahaha
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."