Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Question for Mods

Quote:Looked more like a campaign worker than just a fan.

yea and it was her first and only post it was obviously a campaign worker. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:yea and it was her first and only post it was obviously a campaign worker.

So obviously a campaign worker! They must have some sort of program going that finds posts about him...because it got replied to pretty darn fast by her too!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:So obviously a campaign worker! They must have some sort of program going that finds posts about him...because it got replied to pretty darn fast by her too!

I was thinking the same thing, some kind of program that auto searches for the candidates name so they can check out any website he's mentioned on. If they don't have that I should patent the idea and sell it!

So what exactly spawned a political forum? I'd be interested on the reasoning behind that.

Plus, no religion?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:So what exactly spawned a political forum? I'd be interested on the reasoning behind that.

Plus, no religion?

Politics has been discussed on a close the border line here for some time, I know I was probably the most guilty of walking and sometimes crossing that line.

Politics can be discussed in a reasonable way, arguments can be made and proven or disproved and minds can be changed. When it comes to religion debate and reason go out the window, it's about belief you can't argue someone into or out of belief. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Politics has been discussed on a close the border line here for some time, I know I was probably the most guilty of walking and sometimes crossing that line.

Politics can be discussed in a reasonable way, arguments can be made and proven or disproved and minds can be changed. When it comes to religion debate and reason go out the window, it's about belief you can't argue someone into or out of belief.

I guess you're right. Religion can be an easy cat to skin. Better yet, the same could be applied towards politics.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:I guess you're right. Religion can be an easy cat to skin. Better yet, the same could be applied towards politics.

Over the years my politics have changed several times, history, results, and practice of theory changes the political landscape all the time. that doesn't exactly flow into religion, like I said when it comes to religion, the rules go out the window.