Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shad Khan magazine cover is possibly the greatest thing in the world

Shad Khan is living the dream

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He's changing the way everone is looking at the Jags and Jacksonville...

I sent this exact same statement to someone at work today.  Pretty funny.

SWEET!!

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:I sent this exact same statement to someone at work today. Pretty funny.

Could not agree more.
;

;

Just wanted to say, that I picked up a copy of this at Picasso's in Mandarin and it is really well done.  The entire issue focuses on the Jags.  They did a great job wit it.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Even King Khan is drinking the Gus juice, I see it right in that awesome magazine cover.

There really must be something to it.

How sweet it is.

All aboard........................................

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:This man is changing everything. Seriously, Who could have predicted all this when Khan was announced he was buying the team? At this point, I'd consider him and mark lamping the best owner/president combo in the NFL.

Nobody could have predicted this when Khan bought the team.

The man has vision, there's no doubt about that.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Even King Khan is drinking the Gus juice, I see it right in that awesome magazine cover.

There really must be something to it.

How sweet it is.

All aboard........................................

[Image: happygus.gif]

Conversely has anyone seen the bird cage liner called Folio weekly, what a bunch of garbage
A good loser is a good loser

We should make that an alternate jersey. Just to mess with the rest of the NFL.

He Da' Man! :yes:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Conversely has anyone seen the bird cage liner called Folio weekly, what a bunch of garbage
Folio Weekly used to be a decent read, but it's been going downhill since they changed editors. I'm much more about the Void now.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Void has lots of ads, but the articles that they do have are very well written and are about life in NE FL. They have a variety of topics every month. I try to pick one up when I can, which isn't difficult since they're distributed everywhere, Larry's, Smoothie King, any restaurant in Jax Beach

I've been a die hard Redskins fan since I was a little kid. But since he bough Fulham last year, I've been trying to keep up with the Jaguars too. To say I hope you guys are successful would be an understatement. He's going to do the things necessary to make a winner out of you guys, just like Fulham will be back in the EPL next year :-) Go Jags.

Quote:I've been a die hard Redskins fan since I was a little kid. But since he bough Fulham last year, I've been trying to keep up with the Jaguars too. To say I hope you guys are successful would be an understatement. He's going to do the things necessary to make a winner out of you guys, just like Fulham will be back in the EPL next year :-) Go Jags.

Welcome aboard.

To say he took over a mess when he bought the Jaguars would be an understatement.

He's done an excellent job turning around the operations of the team.

And he appears to have the right people in place to turn it around on the field.

Once the team starts winning, he and Bradley going to be stars. I have friends that are diehard fans of other teams but they all love Shad Khan and Gus Bradley.

;

;

Quote:Nobody could have predicted this when Khan bought the team.

The man has vision, there's no doubt about that.

When he put in the bid to buy the majority stake in the St Louis Rams, the real coverage of him was awesome.  The typical forum and sports talk discussions were despicable.  You could tell whenever they interviewed him that he loved his alma matter and wanted to keep the Rams in Missouri.  I was surprised when he got a bid in for the Jaguars only because I wasn't living in the region.

This has worked out incredible for the city.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:When he put in the bid to buy the majority stake in the St Louis Rams, the real coverage of him was awesome.  The typical forum and sports talk discussions were despicable.  You could tell whenever they interviewed him that he loved his alma matter and wanted to keep the Rams in Missouri.  I was surprised when he got a bid in for the Jaguars only because I wasn't living in the region.

This has worked out incredible for the city.

The first day here after it was announced was an embarrassment. Every local news site was littered with racist comments towards Khan. Luckily, the local news sites shut those folks down and actually denounced it on-air.

Quote:The first day here after it was announced was an embarrassment. Every local news site was littered with racist comments towards Khan. Luckily, the local news sites shut those folks down and actually denounced it on-air.

There are always going to be those idiots out there. You still see the occasional bigoted comments when there's an article about Khan.

I just love the way he's found a way to embrace the laid back lifestyle here.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Shad's the man!!!

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Just when you thought he couldn't get any better, this drops...

[Image: O2MoHmF.png]
Awesome!

We have to have the coolest owner.