Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shad Khan magazine cover is possibly the greatest thing in the world

I don't give a rat's butt about Khan.... or his 'cool' Ron Jeremy look...

I don't give a crap about the new 'worlds biggest' what ever at everbank field....

I don't care if we have a head coach who is such a great 'inspirational motivator/speaker'....

here is what I do care about...

I WANT A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM!

I could care less if the Jag's owner drove a broken down dodge pickup to work. I don't care if he doesn't trim his nose hair. I really don't worry about his wardrobe....

I don't care about the biggest, most expensive, highest definition video boards in any stadium. I don't care if they put chemicals in the pools that will show if someone has pee'd in the water....

I don't care if we have a head coach with a good 'rap'. If there's anything we should know by now in Jacksonville, talk is cheap....

All this 'stuff' is just a distraction. I'd rather have a contender in the Jaguars than all that other stuff. Stop wasting money on the stuff that doesn't make us a better football team Mr. Khan. If you really want to know how to attract more local fans to the stadium instead of watching games at home I have two suggestions:

1. Start winning games. No one likes watching losers.....

2. do something about the unbelievably hot northeast Florida sun shinning on the fans at the stadium. It's too hot to sit there for very long for a whole lot of people. Especially just so we can watch another team spank us on the field.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't give a rat's butt about Khan.... or his 'cool' Ron Jeremy look...

I don't give a crap about the new 'worlds biggest' what ever at everbank field....

I don't care if we have a head coach who is such a great 'inspirational motivator/speaker'....

I could care less if the Jag's owner drove a broken down dodge pickup to work. I don't care if he doesn't trim his nose hair. I really don't worry about his wardrobe....

I don't care about the biggest, most expensive, highest definition video boards in any stadium. I don't care if they put chemicals in the pools that will show if someone has pee'd in the water....

I don't care if we have a head coach with a good 'rap'. If there's anything we should know by now in Jacksonville, talk is cheap....

All this 'stuff' is just a distraction. I'd rather have a contender in the Jaguars than all that other stuff. Stop wasting money on the stuff that doesn't make us a better football team Mr. Khan. If you really want to know how to attract more local fans to the stadium instead of watching games at home I have two suggestions:

2. do something about the unbelievably hot northeast Florida sun shinning on the fans at the stadium. It's too hot to sit there for very long for a whole lot of people. Especially just so we can watch another team spank us on the field.

[Image: cool-story-bro.jpg]

I wonder if they are going to serve coconut drinks this year?

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

What was it you wanted again?

Quote:What was it you wanted again?
nothing I'm likely to get...

Quote:[Image: cool-story-bro.jpg]
is this a selfie of you?

Take a deep breath and step back from the ledge. The man is doing everything right for this team. From throwing money at it, hiring the right people, and being open and accessible. We all want a winning team but the plan that is now in year two is guaranteed to produce a winning product. If Bortles is not a franchise QB, and I think he is, we would not wait five years to draft another. So worst case scenario We put a solid team together, through the draft, and in 2-3 years draft another QB that keeps us in the playoffs for years to come.

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

*Couldn't care less.

Quote:*Couldn't care less.
if that is so...why did you reply?

Quote:if that is so...why did you reply?
I was correcting your poor knowledge of the English language. 

Quote:I was correcting your poor knowledge of the English language. 

I don't think you really corrected it, you just kinda pointed out the flaws.

But I've been wrong before.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I don't think you really corrected it, you just kinda pointed out the flaws.

But I've been wrong before.

*Rong
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:*Rong

Dangit.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:What was it you wanted again?
Laughing

That reminds me of the Big Lebowski when the sheriff has him in his office.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

When a man rises from a New York city dish washer to the pinnacle of success he understands the hardships of the poor and affluence of the wealthy. He remembers his roots and can relate to both worlds. We are bless with such an owner of the Jaguars! He truly enjoys contact with the fans and is enjoying the celebrity that comes with owning an NFL team. His business acumen has put in place a management and coaching staff that has already gained recognition in the football world. Most important he has revitalized a fan base that lacked any hope for the future. I salute you Mr. Khan, and that my lucky stars that we were bless with such and owner!

Its sad to see comments like this when for the first time in a long time we have and organization that is building a team that will  not only be in the playoffs but will be a playoff team for may years to come. It takes at least three or four years to rebuild a team with not talent to a playoff threat. Can't you see the difference in drafting and coaching in the last two years! So go ahead and rant and rave it shows your lack of knowledge and understanding what it takes to rebuild a football team.  

I am not sure who is a better owner. It could be worse and we could have that clown in Indy.

Shad Khan and the Jaguars are Seriously featured within VOID the magazine. Even Alfie is pictured as an GUEST EDITOR... If you hav'nt acquired, read and slobbered on the Featured waterlogged ROAR Cheerleader WHITNEY...

I Highly recommend it...

All is included w/respect to our video boards and the shipyards...

A Must Read(s)...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Shad Khan and the Jaguars are Seriously featured within VOID the magazine. Even Alfie is pictured as an GUEST EDITOR... If you hav'nt acquired, read and slobbered on the Featured waterlogged ROAR Cheerleader WHITNEY...

I Highly recommend it...

All is included w/respect to our video boards and the shipyards...

A Must Read(s)...

NH3...

Yeah, somebody mentioned that about a week ago.  Good stuff for sure.  Glad to see big SK getting props.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:nothing I'm likely to get...

You are truly a ray of sunshine

Quote: Laughing

That reminds me of the Big Lebowski when the sheriff has him in his office.

Oh man, such a great movie. The guy above is just like the sheriff too, we better not mess up his beach community.