Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shad Khan magazine cover is possibly the greatest thing in the world

Quote:I was correcting your poor knowledge of the English language. 
touche....

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:nothing I'm likely to get...
I'm fairly certain nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to stick around, and I'm pretty sure if you vanished into thin air, nobody here would notice or hold a grudge. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Its sad to see comments like this when for the first time in a long time we have and organization that is building a team that will  not only be in the playoffs but will be a playoff team for may years to come. It takes at least three or four years to rebuild a team with not talent to a playoff threat. Can't you see the difference in drafting and coaching in the last two years! So go ahead and rant and rave it shows your lack of knowledge and understanding what it takes to rebuild a football team.  
None of the items I was 'ranting' about (with the possible exception of the reference to the head coach) has anything to do with improving the football team. You will notice that I did not complain about the job being done by the GM. He's the person who is recruiting the players and coaches who will (hopefully) make this team a play off contender. Perhaps before you spout off at the mouth, try reading what is said. 

Quote:I'm fairly certain nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to stick around, and I'm pretty sure if you vanished into thin air, nobody here would notice or hold a grudge. 
Actually, I think I may take your advice. If I can't post my opinion on this site without being flamed, then perhaps it just isn't worth posting here. It's not that I mind someone disagreeing with the substance of what I said; but in almost every instance someone has responded to me, it's been derogatory comments directed at my person, and not in any way arguing about what was said. You should at the least receive a warning for doing this, but I noticed that at least one administrator (dragonfury) is doing much the same.

Quote:Actually, I think I may take your advice. If I can't post my opinion on this site without being flamed, then perhaps it just isn't worth posting here. It's not that I mind someone disagreeing with the substance of what I said; but in almost every instance someone has responded to me, it's been derogatory comments directed at my person, and not in any way arguing about what was said. You should at the least receive a warning for doing this, but I noticed that at least one administrator (dragonfury) is doing much the same.
[Image: CurlyBillWellBye_zpsaa543fcc.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2014, 12:24 PM by KL1gus.)

So instead of building excitement around the team using money that cannot really be used to field a sustainably successful team, you would rather see him overpay for retreads in free agency and do nothing?

Quote:Actually, I think I may take your advice. If I can't post my opinion on this site without being flamed, then perhaps it just isn't worth posting here. It's not that I mind someone disagreeing with the substance of what I said; but in almost every instance someone has responded to me, it's been derogatory comments directed at my person, and not in any way arguing about what was said. You should at the least receive a warning for doing this, but I noticed that at least one administrator (dragonfury) is doing much the same.

It's derogatory to say nobody will notice your gone, or that you probably won't be missed?  Or is it derogatory to suggest that nobody is holding a gun to your head to post here?  I'm confused. 

Regardless, I'm fairly certain this message board will survive without your insight being shared among the masses.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh, wait.  Was that derogatory?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I've learned from my vulgar mistakes... Maybe muddylips should too.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2014, 03:31 PM by HolsterHusto.)

Quote:None of the items I was 'ranting' about (with the possible exception of the reference to the head coach) has anything to do with improving the football team. You will notice that I did not complain about the job being done by the GM. He's the person who is recruiting the players and coaches who will (hopefully) make this team a play off contender. Perhaps before you spout off at the mouth, try reading what is said.

So you would like Khan to not spend his own money (which can't go towards players anyway... that is what the salary cap is for) until we field a winning team? Makes sense.

I have this magazine and the Multiple Jaguar articles are just as impressive as the cover shot...

NH3...
"AZANE"

One word: pancakes
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]