Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
VIDEO: Thug Gets Destroyed After He Messes With The Wrong Elderly Vet

The 'Thug' is a 50 year old man who was drunk at the time.  He later apologized for his actions, and had plenty of dignity.  While the 'bearded man' (Thomas Bruso) lied and said that the 'thug' was a convicted murderer and an parole.  Bruso wanted a 'rematch', while Lovette (the 'thug") wanted no such thing.  He also lied about being in Vietnam.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yeah, the guy is a piece of trash. And that site the story is on appears to be full of pieces of trash as well.

LOL.....typical......you see no issue with anyone but the vet, right? 

Quote:The 'Thug' is a 50 year old man who was drunk at the time.  He later apologized for his actions, and had plenty of dignity.  While the 'bearded man' (Thomas Bruso) lied and said that the 'thug' was a convicted murderer and an parole.  Bruso wanted a 'rematch', while Lovette (the 'thug") wanted no such thing.  He also lied about being in Vietnam.  

....and the "vet" didn't want to fight in the first place. .....and tried to de-escalate the situation by moving from his seat. 

Quote:....and the "vet" didn't want to fight in the first place. .....and tried to de-escalate the situation by moving from his seat. 

He may have moved, but he was also mouthing off A LOT, which didn't stop even after he moved. We didn't see the start of the video so who knows who really started it all, but the older vet could have done a lot more to really diffuse the situation if that was his intention. He was just as hostile as the other guy for the entirety of the clip.

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2014, 11:35 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:He may have moved, but he was also mouthing off A LOT, which didn't stop even after he moved. We didn't see the start of the video so who knows who really started it all, but the older vet could have done a lot more to really diffuse the situation if that was his intention. He was just as hostile as the other guy for the entirety of the clip.

WHat about the patrons on the bus egging on the fight?? (i.e. TRASH)....No issue with them either?... 

and, after he moved, his "mouthing off" was in response to the continued "mouthing off" he was receiving. 

Quote:There's another story on the site called VIDEO: Thug Verbally Abusing Woman Gets Beat Down From Truckers.

Here's some of the story's user comments:

<div> 

<div> 
</div>
I left out the one with the "n word"

http://americannews.com/video-thug-verba...-truckers/

</div>

You can pretty much get this from any story on Facebook by any of the local news stations.  People are pretty sick.

Quote:WHat about the patrons on the bus egging on the fight?? (i.e. TRASH)....No issue with them either?... 

and, after he moved, his "mouthing off" was in response to the continued "mouthing off" he was receiving. 

I really didn't hear anyone "egging" on the fight, though its possible I missed it given the quality of the video. The only comment that I clearly heard was "it ain't worth it" (or something to that effect), but even that was made with no clear indication of who it was directed to.

And as I said, he moved away. If he really wanted to de-escalate the situation, he was at least 6 seats away. All he had to do at that point was to keep quiet and ignore the other guy rather than shouting back comments that taunt the other guy. When someone is shouting angrily at you, shouting angrily back isn't a way to diffuse the situation.

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2014, 02:28 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:The 'Thug' is a 50 year old man who was drunk at the time.  He later apologized for his actions, and had plenty of dignity.  While the 'bearded man' (Thomas Bruso) lied and said that the 'thug' was a convicted murderer and an parole.  Bruso wanted a 'rematch', while Lovette (the 'thug") wanted no such thing.  He also lied about being in Vietnam.  
Wait, wait, wait......Guy later apologizes for his actions, stating he was drunk, and had plenty of dignity. He then wants a "rematch"? Seriously????

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Wait, wait, wait......Guy later apologizes for his actions, stating he was drunk, and had plenty of dignity. He then wants a "rematch"? Seriously????
No, no, no. The "thug" who apologized doesn't want a rematch. The old veteran who isn't a veteran does. 

Quote:No, no, no. The "thug" who apologized doesn't want a rematch. The old veteran who isn't a veteran does. 

The veteran who isn't a veteran who was wearing a shirt that said "I am a mother (bleeper)"

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2014, 03:17 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I really didn't hear anyone "egging" on the fight, though its possible I missed it given the quality of the video. The only comment that I clearly heard was "it ain't worth it" (or something to that effect), but even that was made with no clear indication of who it was directed to.

And as I said, he moved away. If he really wanted to de-escalate the situation, he was at least 6 seats away. All he had to do at that point was to keep quiet and ignore the other guy rather than shouting back comments that taunt the other guy. When someone is shouting angrily at you, shouting angrily back isn't a way to diffuse the situation.

Perhaps this version is shorter and doesn't have the entire footage, but I've seen this video several times when it first happened and there was indeed the typical race baiting types that were egging the fight on. 

Yes there was one or 2 intelligent people on the bus who were saying "it aint worth it" trying to diffuse the situation. 

Quote:No, no, no. The "thug" who apologized doesn't want a rematch. The old veteran who isn't a veteran does. 
Yup, I read it wrong.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Perhaps this version is shorter and doesn't have the entire footage, but I've seen this video several times when it first happened and there was indeed the typical race baiting types that were egging the fight on. 

Yes there was one or 2 intelligent people on the bus who were saying "it aint worth it" trying to diffuse the situation. 

Probably Glenn Medeiros and Bobby Brown

WORLD STAR

Quote:I really didn't hear anyone "egging" on the fight, though its possible I missed it given the quality of the video. The only comment that I clearly heard was "it ain't worth it" (or something to that effect), but even that was made with no clear indication of who it was directed to.

Or maybe you were hearing what you wanted to hear.

1:10 to 1:20

"Say it again, pinky"

"Beat his ***"

"Beat that white man's ***"

And it is all pretty clearly heard.

Call me crazy, but if someone is shouting at me rudely and disrespectfully, I'm probably saying something back.  It may not diffuse the situation, but it lets the person know they cant treat people like that.

Quote:Or maybe you were hearing what you wanted to hear.

1:10 to 1:20

"Say it again, pinky"

"Beat his ***"

"Beat that white man's ***"

And it is all pretty clearly heard.

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking....he heard what he wanted to hear. I distinctly recall an account as you cite above. Otherwise I'd have never have mentioned it in the first place....

You got knocked the **** out.

I don't care about the talking. Once someone escalates it to physicality, everything that happened before doesn't matter. The first person to make it physical is in the wrong, and has just committed a violent criminal act.

The rest is just window dressing.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Amber Lamps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeV3Te8xTlE

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]