Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hot Dog Stand

Quote:Touchy, touchy, aren't we? I guess some of the others' comments hit home.

I was just asking a question Howdy. Boy, you do fit the Doody profile.

Hilarious thread? Low humor threshold I guess.

You were the one that seemed pretty offended to start off with, and TMD is the touchy one?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I joined just after, in 2009.  That, along with gems like "91%", "Bjort", "Death Shart", and "Craig" were lost when the board was upgraded.

Guess we all just have to move on....

Oh no we don't. Meet me at the Modis building hot dog cart at noon to find out why.

You can be the forum clown

I can be the town fool in teal

It's a new art form showing people how we ain't even scared

Yea

I'm tough when I'm typing, even though I'm crying out of fear

Let's go down to the hot dog stand, and slug it out like yea

Yea

I think it may have been lost that part of the Modis building jump was the slope of the building, and the potential slide effect

Quote:You were the one that seemed pretty offended to start off with, and TMD is the touchy one?

Offended? How so? I asked why it was being brought up now.

I know TMD has limitations, but I thought even he could handle such a question.

Wrong again.

Sorry to interrupt. Now we take you back to ... strolling down memory lane...

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Offended? How so? I asked why it was being brought up now.

I know TMD has limitations, but I thought even he could handle such a question.

Wrong again.

Sorry to interrupt. Now we take you back to ... strolling down memory lane...

It's pretty dead around here right now...why not go down memory lane?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:It's pretty dead around here right now...why not go down memory lane?

Fine with me. I was just curious why this subject popped up out of the blue.

I don't care what anyone wants to talk about. Have you seen that stuff over in the Politics section? So much typing, so many words. My eyes glaze over.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Fine with me. I was just curious why this subject popped up out of the blue.

I don't care what anyone wants to talk about. Have you seen that stuff over in the Politics section? So much typing, so many words. My eyes glaze over.

Then a hotdog stand fight sounds pretty interesting right now, doesn't it? :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???