Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Hooters

Quote:I thought it sounded kinda snarky but maybe thats just me... And anyway, the other music thread that was started by someone else was specifically asking for favorite bands/ music. My recent bend threads are aiming to get more specific convo/ input from posters about each one particular band of each thread topic. Does everytime someone mentions beer have to be merged into the drinking thread? :blink:

FBT (mod) had no initial problem with it (other than it mistakenly being posted to the wrong forum), just sayin'...

It's just you.... Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's just you.... Tongue

Talk about Hooters or hush, woman!! Big Grin

Quote:Talk about Hooters or hush, woman!! Big Grin

I have hooters...I don't have to do anything I don't want to!! Tongue

Quote:I have hooters...I don't have to do anything I don't want to!! Tongue

You have pet owls? :whistling: 

Quote:You have pet owls? :whistling:

Yes!! They are very perky owls too!! Wink

Quote:Yes!! They are very perky owls too!! Wink

Time to make it raaaiin up in here.

Quote:Time to make it raaaiin up in here.

What do owls have to do with rain?

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2014, 10:10 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:What do owls have to do with rain?

JW is that you?? :blink: 

Quote:JW is that you?? :blink:

Big Grin

I'll just leave this here:

http://youtu.be/87nkJquHnAU

Quote:I'll just leave this here:

http://youtu.be/87nkJquHnAU

The brunette was kinda hawt....but other than that....what the hell was that in this thread for?? :wacko: 

Quote:The brunette was kinda hawt....but other than that....what the hell was that in this thread for?? :wacko:

Um, really?  :blink:

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2014, 11:51 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Um, really?  :blink:

You say that like she has 10 eyes and 5 boobs, lol. 

You think she's beat?

(I just went back and watched again to do a doublecheck)....Maybe "hawt" isn't the right word...but I'd certainly hit it, lol. She's not "bad" looking. 

Now, the brunette at the end of the video (Ashton or Ashley whatever the name was) , is most certainly HOT, and I don't care what you say about that one!!