Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Malaysia Airlines plane shot down

Quote:I'm reading conflicting reports that the airliner was mistaken for another aircraft transporting Putin. I find that hard to believe that Putin would be flying over that area, but whatever. People come up with all kinds of crazy stuff.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/'>http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/</a>

Yeah. No one seems to know anything.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Latest report says at least 154 Dutch passengers and 23 US passengers were on board. 

Quote:I doubt Putin advertises his flight paths, how would people on the internet even access that information?

Hey. people on the internet think they know everything

Quote:Latest report says at least 154 Dutch passengers and 23 US passengers were on board. 

time for US/Dutch alliance to invade

Quote:time for US/Dutch alliance to invade
I'm sure the Dutch military can supply anywhere up to 30 bullets.

Quote:I'm sure the Dutch military can supply anywhere up to 30 bullets.

that'll do.  We will provide the rest.  WW3 here we come.

Quote:that'll do.  We will provide the rest.  WW3 here we come.

I would hope so, otherwise the millions of dollars arms companies poured into campaign funds would have been completely useless. 

Quote:So how many people on here think the plane was shot down by secret operatives to try to start a war?

I'm seeing a lot of "false flag" talk.

How many people think this plane is the same plane that went "missing"?

Lol, let the conspiracy theories begin

I'm waiting to see the rebels claim they shot down the plane. If it was an act of "terrorism" someone would have claimed it by now.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I'm waiting to see the rebels claim they shot down the plane. If it was an act of "terrorism" someone would have claimed it by now.
Apparently there are reports of the rebels calling Moscow and saying they accidentally shot down a civilian airliner but haven't seen anyone confirm the veracity of that. 

Quote:Apparently there are reports of the rebels calling Moscow and saying they accidentally shot down a civilian airliner but haven't seen anyone confirm the veracity of that. 

If that's true we might not ever get an official report of that. I doubt Moscow wants it to get out they had any hand in it, much less directly training and arming them. I just pray cooler heads prevail, this could easily escalate out of control very fast.

Quote:Apparently there are reports of the rebels calling Moscow and saying they accidentally shot down a civilian airliner but haven't seen anyone confirm the veracity of that.

That supports the other report I heard where a group did claim responsibility, then retracted it when they realized their mistake. Like I said earlier, mistaken identity makes sense as the most likely culprit, which is inexcusable.

There's a report that the black box was already recovered and is supposedly on it's way to Moscow already, so odds are we will never get to the bottom of this.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:That is incredibly stupid of Russia, they just placed themselves firmly into a corner if true. It's liken when the US armed these ISIS rebels in Syria then we ended up having them give us trouble in Iraq.

Never arm these rebels to do your dirty work it always blows up in your face.

The CIA armed and trained the mujahideen in Afghanistan when they were fighting Russia. Osama Bin Laden participated. That worked out well.

We provided weapons to rebels in Libya to topple Khadaffi. Those same weapons were used to kill 4 Americans in Benghazi.

The weapons we provided to rebels in Syria, along with the heavy equipment we left in Iraq are now in the hands of terror organizations.

When you partner with the enemy, good things rarely follow suit.

Quote:I'm reading conflicting reports that the airliner was mistaken for another aircraft transporting Putin.  I find that hard to believe that Putin would be flying over that area, but whatever.  People come up with all kinds of crazy stuff.

That report was dismissed as false. I caught a blurb about that on CNN, and if any network is an expert on Malaysian airliners, it's them.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Now there is a youtube video of a conversation between some Russian separatists about the plane that was shot.  Is it real?  Who knows.

Quote:Now there is a youtube video of a conversation between some Russian separatists about the plane that was shot.  Is it real?  Who knows.

It's looking more and more like it was the Russian Separatist, I was skeptical at first but the evidence is pilling up. 

I don't think the US can take any moral high ground in regards to arming rebels.

Such a tragedy the situation however.

Quote:I don't think the US can take any moral high ground in regards to arming rebels.

Such a tragedy the situation however.
The US arms rebels in order to help them annex  a neighboring country's territory? Yeah, if you go back about 180 years.

That is like saying the US can't take a moral high ground if it apposes the modern practice of slavery.

Or how about when the US shot down a civilian jet carrying 300 over Iran? Seems pretty similar.

Quote:Or how about when the US shot down a civilian jet carrying 300 over Iran? Seems pretty similar.

I'm sure the US is proud of that incident.  Thanks for bringing that up mate.

Huh

Quote:The US arms rebels in order to help them annex  a neighboring country's territory? Yeah, if you go back about 180 years.

That is like saying the US can't take a moral high ground if it apposes the modern practice of slavery.

uh you must not be paying attention, we've been arming rebels to establish territory pretty commonly these days...........