Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Strain

That was a twist I didn't see coming at all last night.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That was a twist I didn't see coming at all last night.
They seem pretty [BLEEP]. I can't wait for more.

Someone needs a good cosmetic dentist, but they're a heck of a shot. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:That was a twist I didn't see coming at all last night.
It's interesting.. apparently there is a divide amongst them.

Would be nice if this lasted till American Horror Story. Need something to hold me over in the mean time.

Quote:Would be nice if this lasted till American Horror Story. Need something to hold me over in the mean time.

Hopefully they don't screw over AHS like they did last season, so much wasted potential. 

Very intrigued by this show. Probably won't get around to watching it until it hits Netflix unfortunately.

Completely caught up, it's officially my #2 behind Game of Thrones, for shows that are currently on tv. 

Quote:Completely caught up, it's officially my #2 behind Game of Thrones, for shows that are currently on tv. 

It's a great show, I'm hopeful we get some answers in the season finale next week, I want to know who those "hunters" are and how they came about. But FX just renewed the Strain for a 2nd season so I think they'll leave us hanging! 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]