Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where's Sammy?

Quote:Checked on Sammy he's good and will try to pop in soon.

Translation: the parole hearing looks promising.   Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You did teach him the benefit of using safe words, right?
:woot:  :woot:  That is important, I think. :woot:  :woot: 

http://youtu.be/quqGKDqi3Yw

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 06:42 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Checked on Sammy he's good and will try to pop in soon.

Cool, thats good news :thumbsup: 

Wow, thank you all very much for the kind words, and concern. It has been a very busy spring, and summer (so far) for me. On top of a few of my own “more” minor medical issues, a very dear friend of mine has been battling cancer. Since being diagnosed in March he has been through several treatments, and one pretty intrusive surgery. I have been doing my best to help take care of him (and his 1.5 acres of lawn) until he hopefully gets back on his feet. So far his recovery appears to be heading in a positive direction (Thank you God). I hope to get his lawn mowed tomorrow (weather permitting), and run a few errands (groceries/pharmacy stuff). Then on Tuesday we go in for an MRI appointment, and those results will determine the next course of treatment, or none & wait. He says he feels well enough to drive, but I would rather he just shut up so we can finish this together. He would do the same for me, so I don't really give him much of a choice.

Anyway, so much of the real life portion of my life has created a distracted time for my online life. I had already made some planned adjustments (I am no longer a Colts STH being one) to compensate my elderly years. Then came an unexpected passing away of a family member, along with my friends battle with cancer, and I guess I have been feeling a little small. … Unworthy of any concern may be a better term.

Oh, I don't mean that to sound so negative, I am happy to be as close as I am to my friends, and family. I am going to miss going to every Colts game, but … I can watch them with my friends and family in an environment we can all be comfortable in. Win-Win.

I love you guys, thank you all very much for the concern. I will try to post more.

PS, really appreciate the heads up from Bunny Love  & BigJag.   :thumbsup:  (A little (lot) worried for you, man)   Sad  We may have to carve out some time to have a brew ... because I found that alcohol fixes everything.

Quote:Wow, thank you all very much for the kind words, and concern. It has been a very busy spring, and summer (so far) for me. On top of a few of my own “more” minor medical issues, a very dear friend of mine has been battling cancer. Since being diagnosed in March he has been through several treatments, and one pretty intrusive surgery. I have been doing my best to help take care of him (and his 1.5 acres of lawn) until he hopefully gets back on his feet. So far his recovery appears to be heading in a positive direction (Thank you God). I hope to get his lawn mowed tomorrow (weather permitting), and run a few errands (groceries/pharmacy stuff). Then on Tuesday we go in for an MRI appointment, and those results will determine the next course of treatment, or none & wait. He says he feels well enough to drive, but I would rather he just shut up so we can finish this together. He would do the same for me, so I don't really give him much of a choice.

Anyway, so much of the real life portion of my life has created a distracted time for my online life. I had already made some planned adjustments (I am no longer a Colts STH being one) to compensate my elderly years. Then came an unexpected passing away of a family member, along with my friends battle with cancer, and I guess I have been feeling a little small. … Unworthy of any concern may be a better term.

Oh, I don't mean that to sound so negative, I am happy to be as close as I am to my friends, and family. I am going to miss going to every Colts game, but … I can watch them with my friends and family in an environment we can all be comfortable in. Win-Win.

I love you guys, thank you all very much for the concern. I will try to post more.

PS, really appreciate the heads up from Bunny Love  & BigJag.   :thumbsup:  (A little (lot) worried for you, man)   Sad  We may have to carve out some time to have a brew ... because I found that alcohol fixes everything.
I'm down, nothing like a tear in my beer cause i'm crying for you dear moment in life. No you aren't my dear but you get what i'm going yea? 

Quote:Wow, thank you all very much for the kind words, and concern. It has been a very busy spring, and summer (so far) for me. On top of a few of my own “more” minor medical issues, a very dear friend of mine has been battling cancer. Since being diagnosed in March he has been through several treatments, and one pretty intrusive surgery. I have been doing my best to help take care of him (and his 1.5 acres of lawn) until he hopefully gets back on his feet. So far his recovery appears to be heading in a positive direction (Thank you God). I hope to get his lawn mowed tomorrow (weather permitting), and run a few errands (groceries/pharmacy stuff). Then on Tuesday we go in for an MRI appointment, and those results will determine the next course of treatment, or none & wait. He says he feels well enough to drive, but I would rather he just shut up so we can finish this together. He would do the same for me, so I don't really give him much of a choice.

Glad to hear you're ok Sammy. You're a good man helping your friend out like that, too. :thumbsup: 

I think we can all understand now why you've been away. Take all the time you need, just try and stop by every now and then to say hello if you can, so people don't worry :yes: 

Quote:Translation: the parole hearing looks promising.   Banana

You kill me!! +1 for you!!! Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Hey Sammy glad yo hear your okay. Best wishes to you, your friends and fam.

Yay!

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Whew! 

As noted in another post, I was pretty sure you'd run off with Jaguarwoman. She's been MIA as well.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Whew! 

As noted in another post, I was pretty sure you'd run off with Jaguarwoman. She's been MIA as well.
Nah, I'm pretty sure that actually happened. We're just worried whether or not Sammy is detained from this board cause he is raising JW/Sammy babies.

Quote:Nah, I'm pretty sure that actually happened. We're just worried whether or not Sammy is detained from this board cause he is raising JW/Sammy babies.

Taking care of the litter, huh? Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Banana Laughing Laughing Banana

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, Sammy...

All is understood. My neighbor for the past twenty-four years, Ms. Smith past away recently. Prior to her passing as she lived alone I took the responsibility of making her last days on earth comfortable. It literally took alot out of me but I'd do it all over again given the opportunity.

Good to hear from you Sammy. I miss your humor...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Good to know you're ok Sammy. Hope your friend gets better and I shall drink the fire water in his honor.

Regards..................the Chiefjag

The Legend returns.

May good vibes always be in your path
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Oh, I don't mean that to sound so negative, I am happy to be as close as I am to my friends, and family. I am going to miss going to every Colts game, but … I can watch them with my friends and family in an environment we can all be comfortable in. Win-Win.

Well, you're sure loved around here, pal.

Glad you're doing OK, and sorry to hear about all the troubles that take you away from our forum.

I was just thinking you finally wised up, were embarrassed to be a colts fan, and stayed away due to shame.

Not surprising to hear that when Sammy goes AWOL, he's doing something good for his fellow man.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Whew! 

I was about to ask the same thing.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.