Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pick a surprise team to make the post season in 2014.

The Cardinals defense will surprise everyone in the NFC West this year. I would not be shocked if the Niners fall off and the Cards end up finishing 2nd behind Seattle.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The Cardinals defense will surprise everyone in the NFC West this year. I would not be shocked if the Niners fall off
and the Cards end up finishing 2nd behind Seattle.

I keep on thinking this myself. Harbaugh seems like a good coach, but I just get the feeling that he's wearing out his welcome pretty darn quick with the players. Not that he isn't successful, but I could see some regression occurring in that team this season.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Da Raidas! I really like the players the brought in this offseason

Quote:Da Raidas! I really like the players the brought in this offseason

Looking at their current QB situation I can't see it happening.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:They won't make the playoffs this year if those are their choices at QB.

Agree to disagree.  No worries.

Quote:Agree to disagree.  No worries.

Fair enough.

Tampa or the Vikings

Quote:Tampa, Lovie can build a 10 game winner quickly. He can't seem to win the big ones.

Tampa's weapons are insane. Vj, Evans, asj....all over 6'5. Wouldn't be shocked if they made it.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2014, 11:02 AM by thunderbuns.)

I gotta go with Tampa too. Like Lovie Smith as a head coach. He's the anti-Schiano. Players like playing for him and he seems to get alot out of guys who fit into his scheme. McCown isn't great but has a ton of weapons around him.

Quote:I'm picking the Atlanta Falcons. 

The falcons had a bad 2013 with injuries and just bad play throughout the season. Julio Jones a 1,200 yard receiver in 2012 was dominating in 2013 (avg 116 yds/gm) sustained a season ending injury in week 6. You simply can't replace that kind of production.  In the 2014 draft they got a franchise OT in Jake Matthews (nfl pedigree) and got some help in their front lineup drafting Hageman.

The Falcons have the offense they just need some help on the defense side. No doubt they will be dangerous in 2014.

Your avatar is distasteful. 

No class. 

Quote:I know that this is going to sound obviously very biased but I think that the Jags could snap their playoff drought this year, if Bradley continues to keep doing what he is doing, and the players and fans continue to believe in him.

There's no question that our team is going to be vastly improved over last years team.

Quote:The Jaguars :thumbsup:

Quote:Jags.. and yes Im wearin teal shades

The above 3 must have been the kind of kids that won at their own birthday parties...   Rolleyes 

The Jags are the obvious answer for a question like this and do not need to be mentioned. This is about the rest of the league. 

As for my answer?....

I say the NY Giants will bounce back and have a good/ playoff year. 

Quote:San Diego Chargers
This wouldn't be surprising considering they made the Playoffs last year.

Do you even football?

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:Rams tough D with a healthy Bradford plus they play thier own division well.

Also the Titans.
If the Titans make the playoffs this year, I will let you choose my avatar and sig for a year.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:If the Titans make the playoffs this year, I will let you choose my avatar and sig for a year.
deal!

Quote:deal!

That's quite the one-sided deal. What are you going to do for Kotite when the titans crash and burn?

I require no compensation. It isn't a bet. Its a lonshot prediction.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:This wouldn't be surprising considering they made the Playoffs last year.

Do you even football?
Clearly you're illiterate, shoe boy.

Re-read the question and once you understand what it means, you can talk with the others who didn't have a problem with the question.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Clearly you're illiterate, shoe boy.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Falcons will be back this year.

Then lose in the playoffs!

Quote:Clearly you're illiterate, shoe boy.

Re-read the question and once you understand what it means, you can talk with the others who didn't have a problem with the question.

Pick a surprise team to make the post season in 2014.

^ That's the thread title.

San Diego is not a surprising team to make the playoffs.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Pick a surprise team to make the post season in 2014.

^ That's the thread title.

San Diego is not a surprising team to make the playoffs.

You haven't gotten any smarter since yesterday.

Stick to shining shoes.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.