Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2014 Hurricane Season Thread***

Quote:Yes, but not Jacksonville.
We should still panic since the hurricane savvy diva from New Jersey thinks we should. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is it me, or does it seem a little odd that someone in NJ would be telling us about the weather in our home state?

....probably just me.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Is it me, or does it seem a little odd that someone in NJ would be telling us about the weather in our home state?

....probably just me.
Us southern folk need to be told what to do by those much smarter, high IQ yankees.  Otherwise, we'd get wiped off the face of the earth. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Is it me, or does it seem a little odd that someone in NJ would be telling us about the weather in our home state?

....probably just me.

It is just you complaining about another posters posts as usual. 

If you don't care about the content of this thread, then stay out of it. 

Quote:It is just you complaining about another posters posts as usual.

If you don't care about the content of this thread, then stay out of it.
Mind pointing out the 'complaint'?

Quote:Mind pointing out the 'complaint'?
I for one appreciate the fact that such a high IQ is being put to work worrying about our weather safety.  Otherwise, we Floridians wouldn't know what to do in the event a storm came our way. 

Quote:I for one appreciate the fact that such a high IQ is being put to work worrying about our weather safety. Otherwise, we Floridians wouldn't know what to do in the event a storm came our way.
My IQ IS 4,732,288, I'll have you know.

Quote:My IQ IS 4,732,288, I'll have you know.
Should we worry about a hurricane?

Quote:Should we worry about a hurricane?
I'd say panic would be more proper.

Plus we're damn close to those ebola patients...and one just got released. I know I'm freakin' out.

Quote:I'd say panic would be more proper.

Plus we're damn close to those ebola patients...and one just got released. I know I'm freakin' out.

Someone should make a movie about that for ScyFi.  Ebolanado!

Quote:Someone should make a movie about that for ScyFi. Ebolanado!

Damn.

I knew I shouldn't have said anything....

Quote:Someone should make a movie about that for ScyFi.  Ebolanado!

More like ebolicane
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:More like ebolicane
I don't understand. 

Quote:I don't understand.

Hah! Sheez dum.

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2014, 02:35 PM by Jagwired.)

Pfft, yall worrying about storms when we have these coming ashore. Sharktapus!!!

[Image: Sharktopus_2.jpg]

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:I don't understand.

Made to much sense, huh? Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Welp, looks like Florida will escape again. Storm is taking a more easterly path, probably out to sea. 

Quote:Welp, looks like Florida will escape again. Storm is taking a more easterly path, probably out to sea.
Out to sea would indeed be more easterly than florida...

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2014, 04:01 PM by Dakota.)

Quote:Welp, looks like Florida will escape again. Storm is taking a more easterly path, probably out to sea. 

It's what they do. This one never had a chance.

Hurricanes that threaten this area NEVER follow that path. They originate in other areas every time.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:It's what they do. This one never had a chance.

Hurricanes that threaten this area NEVER follow that path. They originate in other areas every time.

Didn't Fran or was it Floyd in the 1990's follow that path?....